Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Drowning in.. red [Private]

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Tamaki sighed, brushing his hair out of his face. "Well, i'm going to go chill Ai off...she's a devil when she's like this..." Tamaki bowed his head to Klaus before making his way up the stairs, turning right following Ai.
Len growled, falling onto the couch, hugging onto his pillow. "Great...this is perfect....all I want...brilliant!" he muttered. He looked over, seeing Klaus. He watched him for a moment, his eyes going to his head to his feet. He gave him a small smile before standing up, going over to him behind him, wrapping his arms around him sweetly. "...Penny for your thoughts" he whispered into his ear.

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"It's cold." Klaus said gently, looking up at the other with his blue eyes, now blank instead of smiling, as they were previously. "I don't remember when it was once warm." the dark-haired other replied.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len watched Klaus, laying his chin on his shoulder behind him, his nose nudging the side of his neck. "Well, if you are cold, why don't you and I go grab a blanket, get some hot cocoa and go sit by the fire for a while? How about that, sounds good?" he asked, waiting for a response.

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus nodded, pulling away, walking upstairs to his room and grabbing the blanket off of his bed, pausing outside of the baby's room. "Maybe..." he walked into the room, seeing the little bundle in the crib, smiling as he approached, the baby opening his eyes and smiling at the sight of his parent. Klaus picked him up, rocking him gently, and taking him downstairs.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len smiled and made his way to the kitchen, heating up his water for the drinks. He got out the two mugs and filled them with the chocolate powder, next pouring in the water. He pulled out two spoons, mixing the two together and carried them out to the fire. He looked around, seeing he wasn't down yet and put the drinks on the ground, lighting the fire.

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus came downstairs, the baby in his arms. He looked down at the child with kind eyes. "We still haven't named him." Klaus murmured

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len looked to Klaus, his eyes went lower than his eyes and landed on the little boy in his arms. His cheeks lit up light pink as he sat on the ground, straighening his legs out. "We haven't? Hm.." he thought for a moment. "I'm no good for names but what about like, Kaoru?" he asked, patting the seat besides him, pointing to his cup sitting next to him.

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"I was thinking something simple, like Satoshi... That's a cute name.." Klaus murmured. "Moon hated that name..."

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len puckered out his lips, looking at Klaus with worried eyes. He sighed and tugged Klaus down next to him, letting go of his arm as he stared at the fire. "Klaus, why would you name your child Satoshi, when you know every time you hear it, it will only bring up Moon's name?" He asked, bringing his knees to his chest.

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"It doesn't bring up Moon's name when I hear it though. Whenever I hear it, I always think of you. I think it's a smart choice.. " Klaus whispered, laying his head on Len's shoulder. "You looked like a Satoshi when I first met you, it's always been my favorite name~" Klaus explained.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Help for Newibe's

Help for Newibe's

Fall Out Boy

What/How are you feeling right now?

E-DATING going on Kw

Nickelodeon Vs Disney

latest videos