Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Drowning in.. red [Private]

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len laughed softly, turning his head slightly to look at Klaus. "Really? I look like a Satoshi?" he smiled and turned his face back to the fire, putting his head on top of Klaus'. "Sure, we can go for that, it's a cute name"

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus smiled in return, looking at the fire. 

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sorry about those two by the way, I don't think they will be too much of a bother...." Len said quietly.

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't think so either, I like them. So they probably couldn't even if they tried. " He replied, planting a chaste kiss on Len's cheek.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len laughed, putting his head on Klaus' shoulder, snuggling up with him. "Well good" he whispered

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"Heh..remember when I used to avoid you?" Klaus chuckled.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len laughed softly, his face red. "Y-ya"

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"Let's be glad I don't anymore though." Klaus purred, nuzzling his neck.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len's eyes brightened quickly, putting an arm for firmly around his waist and pulled him closer, kissing his neck. "Good~" he purred softly into his ear.

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus smiled, letting out a ditzy giggle. He held baby Satoshi close, leaning against Len with a twinkle in his eye. "I'm so glad we can finally be in peace for now.."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

STARBUCKS -:3-moved

What color are your nails Now?

What's your hairstyle for today ?

What are you wearing right now?

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos