Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Drowning in.. red [Private]

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
((sure (smile) Len stared at Klaus, his heart feeling....feeling different. He never talked to someone he felt connected to. Hearing him say this...he wanted to hide him from everything! He missed having someone to talk to, someone cute, smart and.....someone normal. He just looked down to his feet, his blond shaggy had hiding his eyes, watering up

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"I kill your kind, you made a mistake taking me here.. because you're going to be running from me for the rest of your life now." he snarled, glaring mercilessly. "I'm stronger than you think."

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len chuckled, and looked up, his eyes burning pain "you àss....." he laughed throwing knives toward him, watching the 3 of them pinning him to the wall. Len quickly ran to him, raising both of his arms above him and leaned on him, making sure he couldn't move away "you cant understand my pain...killing me isn't an option now miamore~" he whispers softly into his ear, kissing his ear, grinning

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"H-Hey.. stop that.." Ivan whimpered pitifully, feeling a certain dizziness take over. "Pervert..." he grumbled, blushing, feeling their bodies touch. "You're heavy.." he murmured, biting his bottom lip.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len was breathing hard, and he lifted his head up, and stared into his eyes. He bit his lip and trembled and shoves himself off the wall, as tears streamed down his race "DÀMN YOU!!!I LOVED YOU FOR MONTHS NOW AND ONCE I GET YOU HERE......you....." his voice trailed off, trembling softly and he looked away from him "get out of here, now I don't want to see your bloody face" he snapped covering his face. "if you don't understand me....no one will......" hiis heart sank

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Ivan was silent, he wasn't even there anymore. All the yelling had sent the other into shock, so all he could do was collapse and lay there, shivering, absolutely terrified.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len blinked and wiped his eyes, staring at klaus on the ground. He was scared to go near but crawled weakly over to him and laid on his knees. He watched him and stroked his arm but pulled away, scared he was going to bite.

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
{I'VE BEEN SAYING IVAN! FFFUUUUU-} Klaus closed his eyes, trying to get his spasms under control, along with his breathing. damn.. too much for me..  he thought, starting to cry as well. No air.. where is it? How do I breathe again?

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len watched him, and thought -....I hope he won't kill me after this- Len scooped his arms under his and dragged his body to the room he was assigned and laid him on his bed

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus gripped the pillow, wishing his would just end. "Kill me.." he grumbled sarcastically, the world spinning around him.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Evanescence Tourniquet

Have you people heard of Evanescence?

Coldplay's new album "Magic", yay or nay?

Evanescence Tourniquet

Evanescence Tourniquet

Favorite animal?

latest videos