Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Drowning in.. red [Private]

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len stroked his hair softly and smiled "I'm sorry for how I acted...you may leave in the morning. I'll be right next door if you need anything, breakfast is served at 7 if your interested " with that, he left

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus, after a while went back to normal, but still clutched the pillow to his chest wearily, as if something would pop out of nowhere and kill him.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len was in his study room, flipping through his book. He couldn't take Klaus off his mind. -he hates me....- he kept repeating in his mind. He sighed as he pushed his glasses up further on his nose

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus was tossing and turning, the day's events replaying in his mind. "Now I feel guilty.. Maybe I should stick around." he whispered, failing to sleep. After a while he stood and tip-toed to the room he thought Len was most likely in, childishly poking his head inside. "L-Len?" he stuttered, a small blush of embarrassment on his face. "I.. I can't sleep.."

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
An old man, about a foot taller then Klaus, was cleaning up the room. He twitched as he glared up to the young man and cleared his throat, "young master in study" he snapped, as siliva rolled down his chin

Love

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
An old man, about a foot taller then Klaus, was cleaning up the room. He twitched as he glared up to the young man and cleared his throat, "young master in study" he snapped, as siliva rolled down his chin

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus flinched and nodded softly, creeping past the room, to the study, seeing Len, asleep at his desk. "Len?" he whispered, stepping into the room quietly, standing by the sleeping figure. {HELL OF A MOOD KILLER.}

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len was tired, he was watching out for Klaus all night making sure nothing hurt him. He couldn't get any sleep in his bed so he went to his studies to fall asleep. He heard Klaus' voice, surprised he hadn't left. He moaned softly as he lifted his head up, his glasses only half way on his face. "...hmm...." he muttered, taking his glasses off and set them on the desk beside him, rubbed his eyes and peered up to Klaus and softly smiled to him

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus put his hands behind his back and looked away, blushing again. "I... I couldn't sleep.." he grumbled, glaring at the floor. This sucks... I have to tell a vampire about my insomnia.. Klaus thought, sighing softly.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len sighed and rubbed his tired eyes again, yawning and muttered "and why may that be?" he purred, his soft French accent soft and tuned. He looked to Klaus with watery eyes, still not half awake

Love

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

latest videos