Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Drowning in.. red [Private]

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
{Ah, you want to play with accents eh? It's on bro hm... Canadian? NO...Greek? Yush..} "I.. I have Insomnia...." Klaus murmured, his vague Greek accent replied, looking down at the floor. "I hope I'm not bothering you.." he added.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
(( French beats Greek anyway girl!)) Len sighed and smiled softly and stood up from his desk, looking down at klaus "....any suggestions~ cause I have no idea how to help you love" he chuckled, closing his book and walked over to where he found it and slipped it back where it came from

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
{Bullshiz. Greek is more soothing, QUIETER TOO.} Klaus paused for a moment, and sighed, allowing himself to relax, tilting his head to the side, moving his hair out of the way of his neck. "Go for it.." he mumbled. "It put me to sleep the first time, just don't hurt me.." Klaus whispered.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len blinked and his mouth was slightly opened in shock. He turned his head to scan klaus then turned his whole body and just stared. For a few moments he said nothing "...what are you trying to get at?" he challenged, knowing he was one, going to kill him or two, totally falling for him

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm doing this so I can sleep for once, don't take it the wrong way." Klaus murmured, eyes pleading. "Besides, you know you want to. You seemed to enjoy it last time, given how hard you bit me.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len stared at him, a grin spreading across his face " really....hmmm....even if I bite you...your just going to run off in the morning and I'm just going to be hurt....." he muttered turning away from him again and started for the door

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'll stay, I'll do whatever you want, you can have your way with me whenever, in exchange for this, when I want." he begged, sounding almost desperate.

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar

"capricacute" wrote:

"I'll stay, I'll do whatever you want, you can have your way with me whenever, in exchange for this, when I want." he begged, sounding almost desperate.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len grinned, stepping close to klaus and breathed down his neck, grabbing his arm and leaded him to the wall and pinned him. "as you wish~" he smirked, kissing his neck before sinking his teeth down into him

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"Gah..." Klaus groaned, blushing even more, grabbing onto him and arching his back. It felt good, the bite, making him wonder if that were even normal as he squirmed, before falling to the ground, barely conscious.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

First word that comes to mind?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Chameleon Circuit?

Chameleon Circuit?

latest videos