Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Drowning in.. red [Private]

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len opened his mouth, with a faint smile. There was a big crash upstairs, followed by a laugh. "Yes...peaceful..."

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well... if you compare it to how it was.." Klaus added.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
"This is a fairytale!" he laughed as he scooped Klaus in his arms with the child, kissing each of them many times on the cheeks. He nuzzled them sweetly with his nose, quickly on Klaus's neck, than on the childs cheek, causing him to giggle.
Len smiled as he snuggled onto the two of them, finally something relaxing happening to them...something amazing...

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus broke into heavy laughter, kissing him back. When the excitement ended, and the tingle of baby Satoshi's giggles remained, Klaus felt a little drowsy, holding the child in one arm and wrapping another around Len's shoulder, kissing him on the cheek and pulling him close as well.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len smiled softly, the fire crackling softly at his feet. He put his head on Klaus's head.

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"I love you.." he whispered, pulling him in for a kiss.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len's eyes locked onto Klaus', his cheeks light. He moved in to him, his head tilted slightly to a side. His arm moved across his waist so he couldn't back off. "I love you more..." he said softly.

Love

1 2 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 65 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

Who's your favourite Author?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Whos your fictional book character crush?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Minecraft TU19 Xbox360/PS3

latest videos