Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Dead (dont want any more roleplayers sorry)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
You are dead, but where are you? Its is a strange world with no trees, no sun no anything except fields and darkness. To escape this place you must team up with others and walk to the end. Once you get there, keep walking. RULES *Your first post must contain a first person description of your death *Please dont argue *When talking out of person use brackets *Use correct grammer *No more than two characters Form Name: Gender: Age: (14-17) Species: (Human, Faerie, Vampire, Demon, water sprite [if other idea just ask]) Personality: Looks: Bio: Other: ENJOY! My characters: Name: Violet Moon Gender: Female Age: 15 Species: Water sprite Personality: Kind, not very trustworthy, not controled easily, likes to care for people Looks: anime me x 5"4, wears long sleeves off the shoulder purple t-shirt with black corset over the top, black tights under black shorts, purple doc martens, black choker neclace Bio: Runaway, tried to commit suicide numerous times Other: Healer Form Name: Ash Jones Gender: Male Age: 17 Species: Vampire Personality: Not very trustworthy but clingy once trusts you, enjoys being a leader, has dont care attatude about him but actually is very caring, hates speaking Looks: awsome Blue eyes, 6"2, hates his lanky limbs Bio: Suicidle, Bisexual, trying to figure himself out, lots of secrets Other: N/A My first post to give you idea Violet pulled herself round the corner into the dirty allyway breathing heavily. She glanced back and saw them.  She collapsed against the wall and pulled out her knife, she had to do it, they would torture her other-wise. She closed her eyes and lifted the knife to her throat. Ash slammed the door behind him, he couldnt do it anymore. It had happened, again. He pulled his bag open and took out the little bottle of pills, he wrentched the lid open and poured the pills in his mouth. He lay down with tears in his eyes and fell asleep, taking his last breath

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Krist Martinez Gender: M Age: 17 Species: Demon Personality: Calm and collected, dark, mysterious, quiet Looks: Bio: He was the heir to be the next magia boss Other: None

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Posted By:
sparklesir13
sparklesir13
StarStarStarStar
Name: Emily Rose age:14 gender : Female Spiecies: Water sprite persinality Depressed sometimes look: rp 1 Bio: was abused at age 6 runaway at age 12 now she is adopted other: N/A ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Emily couldn't handle the pressure anymore she went  into the attic while her adoption parents were gone and set it on fire while she was still in there burning

Caution: CUTENESS heheheh XD cute alert!ashuntae me! Tongue Out don't hate me of my cuteness hehehe
MY GRAPHIC NO STEALING! aww isn't she cute
im a RAndom girl yes im a random girl
im random yes yes im random ; P
but heck thats just me Wink
I LOVE ARIANA GRANDE!
sAY NO TO DRUGS SAY YES TO TACOS!! Wink
: P IM GONNA BE ME
GRACIE!

Posted By:
SilverstreamFan327
SilverstreamFan327
StarStarStarStarStar
Form Name: Redia *Red* Froden Gender: Female Age: 14 Species: Werewolf (if thats okay) Personality: Dark, evil, can be nice (most of the time, she's kinda sacrastic) , can be really flirty, mischevious Looks: will post asap BioDazedhe was tourtured as a kid/pup, then ran away and became a blood-thirsty werewolf. She then met others like her and made a new werewolf tribe. She was killed in  a  battle with an enemy tribe Other(N/A, but god, this really scares me....... I'm so scared of my own character...... )

please take this awkward mias as a gesture of friendship

mias why

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Great thanks for joining, please post your death thingy x)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
sparklesir13
sparklesir13
StarStarStarStar
( 0.0 my character looks ugly XD)

Caution: CUTENESS heheheh XD cute alert!ashuntae me! Tongue Out don't hate me of my cuteness hehehe
MY GRAPHIC NO STEALING! aww isn't she cute
im a RAndom girl yes im a random girl
im random yes yes im random ; P
but heck thats just me Wink
I LOVE ARIANA GRANDE!
sAY NO TO DRUGS SAY YES TO TACOS!! Wink
: P IM GONNA BE ME
GRACIE!

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ai Fujioka Gender: female Age: (14-17) 17 Species: Werewolf Personality: quiet, confused, hurt, girl of action Looks: Bio: Obused her whole life till the age of 10 which she ran off.  suicidal and theif Other: N/A

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
A man held a gun to Krist's head."So got any last words?" the man said."Bite me" Krist snarled then spat in his face. The man pulled the trigger and Krist's body crumpled to the ground.

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Posted By:
Activate_Awesomegirl
Activate_Awesomegirl
StarStarStarStar
Name: Sade Harley Gender: Female Age: 15 Species:Vampire(young) Personality:Fakes confidence, Nice, Depressed, Lonely, Falls in love easily,Shy.  Looks: Green Eyes, 5'2", Long, Wispy black hair, Full figure. Snake bites.  Bio: Suicidal, Broken heart waiting to be fixed, Bullied a lot. Pansexual  Other: People are attracted to her. (Not always in a relationship way.)  How she died:  "Why Don't you ever listen? I already told you not to speak!" Lisa held Sade's head underneath the shower in the school's locker room, Making it hard for her to breathe.  "Okay *gasp* I'm sorry. Please stop..."  "What? I can't hear you. Speak up! Haha!"  "P...Ple.. Please! I'm sorry! I won't say anything again! I promise!" Lisa punched Sade in the temple. She was holding her by her hair. Lisa threw her down. Sade would have been Okay.. Maybe if Lisa hadn't started kicking her in the ribs.  One of hear ribs broke, puncturing her in the lung. Sade drowned in her own blood. Lisa never got arrested. She never got charged. She "found her" and got help.  ....Sade Still loves her....

She was beautiful,
She was misunderstood,
no one saw it coming,
she knew no one would.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet took a large gasp, opening her eyes. She looked around, she was lying on grass and there was......nothing. She saw numerous unconcious bodies scattered around her. Unfortunatlly they were all asleep. She sat up and rubbed her face. Then remembered. She stiffled a shriek and wrapped her arms around herself, a wave of terror overwhelming her. She reached for her neck, readying herself for the warm sticky texture of blood and there was none. Where am I......she thought, looking around. Ash groaned and rolled on his stomach. He jumped up when the feel of grass brushed his face, he crossed his legs and leaned back on his arms, looking around. So this is what deaths like.....he thought almost sadly. He rubbed his eyes with one hand and squinted, trying to see the other people clearer.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 114 115

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type your Username with your head

WHAT'S YR FAV FOOD???

Dad and his girlfriend is fighting again

Dad and his girlfriend is fighting again

WHO ARE YOU ?

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos