Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

I Write Sins Not Tragedies ~Accepting~

Posted By:
SerenadeKiwi
SerenadeKiwi
StarStarStarStar
Plot: A warlock used to live alone. He wasn't technically evil. But one day, the ruler spreaded a rumor that he was evil, and the villagers burned the house down. The warlock was very angry and cursed 16 people. Those 16 people would be born with a unique power, that goes along with their personality. To end the curse, they have to be honest, find love, and write it all down. They start when they know how to write to when they're 25. If it fails, the next generation is cursed. It has failed for awhile, but will you end it? --Forms-- Name: Gender: Age: Looks: Personality: Lover: 1: Kyle "Gared" Harrid (Female, and yes Kyle can be a female name) 2: Krist Garcia (Male) 3: Kalen Lutz (Female) 4: Yumi Sunohara (Female) 5: Tumult (Male) 6: Maia (Female) 7: Alana Fitz (Female) 8: Jonas Senn (Male) 9: Silver Spirit (Male) 10: 11: 12: 13: 14: 15: 16:

Foreverlost113 is my bestest friend.
I LOVE HETALIA!
CANADAAAAAA AGAIN
SEXY CANDA, DA!

Your arguement is invalid since I am Russia's child and I can and will kill you at any time.

Become with mother russia, da?

Posted By:
SerenadeKiwi
SerenadeKiwi
StarStarStarStar
Name: Kyle "Gared" Harrid Gender: F Age: 13 (only can be from 10-23) Looks: Kyle Personality: She's quiet, witful, gentle, and gullible. She falls in love quite easily, and is very sensitive. Lover: None

I LOVE HETALIA!
CANADAAAAAA AGAIN
SEXY CANDA, DA!

Your arguement is invalid since I am Russia's child and I can and will kill you at any time.

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kalen Lutz Gender: Female Age: 17 Looks: Personality: She is sweet once you get to know her, but she defends herself if needed. Lover: None yet

Meet My Wonderful, Perfect, Beautiful Husband. Love You Harry!

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Posted By:
SerenadeKiwi
SerenadeKiwi
StarStarStarStar
Perfect~ Btw, it seems your favor the name Kalen. o3o

I LOVE HETALIA!
CANADAAAAAA AGAIN
SEXY CANDA, DA!

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah that or Aviv haha XD

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Posted By:
SerenadeKiwi
SerenadeKiwi
StarStarStarStar
I believe they are both wonderful names... I like the name Kyle, personally. :3 It makes characters seem boyish, but when they are shown in RP, they get surprised at the girlish portrait..

I LOVE HETALIA!
CANADAAAAAA AGAIN
SEXY CANDA, DA!

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
haha thats awesome Big Grin

Posted By:
SerenadeKiwi
SerenadeKiwi
StarStarStarStar
Why thank you o3o

I LOVE HETALIA!
CANADAAAAAA AGAIN
SEXY CANDA, DA!

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Krist Garcia Gender: M Age: 17 Looks: Personality: Dark, quiet, mysterious, calm and collected Lover: None

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Posted By:
SerenadeKiwi
SerenadeKiwi
StarStarStarStar
Good o3o

I LOVE HETALIA!
CANADAAAAAA AGAIN
SEXY CANDA, DA!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?

How Long Were You On KW Today?