Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Succubi Academy (Closed)

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Cora heard Alucard laugh, and she followed his gaze to his sister. "Stop evesdropping!" she said with a laugh, and gently slapped his arm

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Succubi Academy (Closed)

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
StarStarStarStarStar
but how will i come in?

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)

Succubi Academy (Closed)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"How? You've been getting along just fine with everyone you talk to..." Kanashii replied, wincing and wiping at her eyes again. "Well, if it'll help my little sister...then alright." Ryuto grinned. "But...how will we do it?" He sighed. (GUH WB. D: )

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Succubi Academy (Closed)

Posted By:
Dimentio667_2185830 Lock
Dimentio667_2185830
StarStarStarStar
(Btw, guys: I'm making a spin-off of this, but it's sort of a cross-over of Succubi Academy and Camp Half-Blood; it's on a different island, with a different master, at a school on a remote island where creatures of the half-human type reside. If I finish, will ya'll join?)

"Humans only exist to feed. They become the bane of their existence to feed their hunger. I am the only 'sane' human in existence. Nothing you possess holds any intrinsic value to me. You are nothing but a pestilence to be removed from this world. My name is Legion, and I exist to prove a point, at any cost... Can you guess what it is?"

Succubi Academy (Closed)

Posted By:
SerenadeKiwi
SerenadeKiwi
StarStarStarStar
Icey sighed. "I'm practically invisible to most, Kanashii. When people promise to me, they often forget because they don't know I exist." Timmy facepalmed, and just curled into a ball near the water.

Foreverlost113 is my bestest friend.
I LOVE HETALIA!
CANADAAAAAA AGAIN
SEXY CANDA, DA!

Your arguement is invalid since I am Russia's child and I can and will kill you at any time.

Become with mother russia, da?

Succubi Academy (Closed)

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar

"TruSpirit" wrote:

but how will i come in?
(Well at the moment  everyone is up on the roof and either swimming or chatting on the sidelines so that would be a good place to jump in.)

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Succubi Academy (Closed)

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar

"Dimentio667" wrote:

(Btw, guys: I'm making a spin-off of this, but it's sort of a cross-over of Succubi Academy and Camp Half-Blood; it's on a different island, with a different master, at a school on a remote island where creatures of the half-human type reside. If I finish, will ya'll join?)
(Sure! smile) (And my mother is taking over the computer, i might switch over to my wii, or i might not be able to get back on. idk, if i don't see you again in a few minutes, maybe an hour or so)

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Succubi Academy (Closed)

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
StarStarStarStarStar
(cool.)(call himikash himi for short.) 

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)

Succubi Academy (Closed)

Posted By:
SerenadeKiwi
SerenadeKiwi
StarStarStarStar

"Dimentio667" wrote:

(I'd totally join!)

Foreverlost113 is my bestest friend.
I LOVE HETALIA!
CANADAAAAAA AGAIN
SEXY CANDA, DA!

Your arguement is invalid since I am Russia's child and I can and will kill you at any time.

Become with mother russia, da?

Succubi Academy (Closed)

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure) "Uhm, how  about we kind of drive her and others together. Kind of like they did in the Hunger Games when nothing was happening so they forced them together....Well minus the violence."She said,"How, I don't know. But for now thats fine, it appears shes doing well on her own at the moment."She said with a smile as she looked back at her.

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite animal?

allergies

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Should Students be able to leave school fo...

allergies

latest videos