Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Succubi Academy (Closed)

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
In a world where overpopulation is a huge problem for the human race and extinction for the supernaturals, what other choice is there but to create a school and fill it with both species who are on the brink of all out war? Some humans get killed on their way to graduation and the supernaturals get a chance to mate and mingle. Sounds like a pretty solid plan, but what happens when students start suspecting the Headmistress to have other intentions ? This rp is filled with romance , jealousy , death and betrayal . It's not my best , but hopefully it'll work . Please pick from this list of species (since there's a limited amount of them): Faerie (Dark, Fire, Ice, etc) Vampire  Shapeshifter Incubus/Succubus Werewolf  Elf Krusnix Human Form: Name : Age: Species: Powers : Skills : Looks : Personality : Other:

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Succubi Academy (Closed)

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Samantha (Sam) Age: About 3000, but looks 16 Species: Shapeshifter Powers: I can transform into animals, and I can teleport. Skills: I'm pretty good at archery, and I'm also good at swimming. Looks: Allison But I can choose when I have the 'ears' and I wear my hair without a braid. Personality: I'm sarcastic, and a pretty good joke teller. Even though I joke around a lot, I will protect the people that need protecting, and never give up. Other: I have an annoying older brother named Nathan Name: Nathan Age: 3005, but I look 17. Species: Vampire. Powers: I'm telepathic, and I can become invisible. Skills: I'm kinda good at sword fighting. Looks: (My human friend drew this for me. He's kinda bad, because my chin isn't that pointy!) Personality: I'm sarcastic a lot, and don't trust a lot of people. I will fight to protect the people I care about, though, and I'm pretty stubborn. Other: I have a younger sister named Sam. We're different species like our parents were. I sometimes lose control on my thirst, so if my eyes are tinged red, then steer clear.

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן uʍop ǝpısdn ʎuunɟ ʞooן no⅄ ¡ɥɐ

Succubi Academy (Closed)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Succubi Academy (Closed)

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure)

Succubi Academy (Closed)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thank you.) Name: Ryuto Nobu. Age: About seventeen. Species: Elf. Powers: None. Skills: Can shoot a bow and arrow pretty good. Looks: Ryuto has sandy blonde hair that sweeps to the right of his face and covers one of his brown eyes. He's average height and fairly muscular. Personality: Gets over-excited when cool things happen, but otherwise is typically a calm person. Other: Has an adopted sister named Kanashii. They're really close. Name: Kanashii Nobu. Age: About fifteen. Species: Human. Powers: None, I guess. Skills: Is very handy with throwing knives. Looks: Kanashii has dark hair that falls about to her shoulders. It's choppy and comes down at different lengths, but it's symmetrical other than her bangs. Her bangs are choppy as well, and sweep to the left, covering one of her eyes. She wears contacts that make her eyes a golden color in light, but they look more grayish or a mucky yellow color in the dark. Personality: Typically calm and quiet. Likes to be alone. Other: Has a brother named Ryuto. She also wears contacts that are an odd color so she seems...abnormal.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Succubi Academy (Closed)

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Name : Aviv Age: Looks 17 Species: Vampire Powers : She can control emotiongs and feel them. Almost mind control. Skills : She is aan advanced fighter that has never lost a fight. She is one of the strongest and quickest vampires. Looks : Personality : She is very fierce, she doesn't like to be told what to do  or threathened. But if she gets to know you, she'll lightened up/ Other: None

Meet My Wonderful, Perfect, Beautiful Husband. Love You Harry!

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Succubi Academy (Closed)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
I have a question: who shall play the teachers? Also, why are three thousand year old monsters still in highschool?

Praise the Sun

Succubi Academy (Closed)

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
(Good questions. I will play the teachers, and the age thing is because I didn't really give a limit. And also because this is the first actual school for monsters made. I didn't really have time to explain in full detail the setting and circumstances because I wasn't on my computer and my friend was pushing me off. Also like I said in the description, its not one of my best rps, it was just for people who would like a non-serious rp)

Succubi Academy (Closed)

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name : Krist Martinez Age: Looks 17 Species: Shapeshifter  Powers : Can shift into anything, control and create ice, control and create wind Skills : Assasination Looks : But with jet-black hair and gold eyes Personality : Dark, mysterious Other: N/A

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Succubi Academy (Closed)

Posted By:
SerenadeKiwi
SerenadeKiwi
StarStarStarStar
Name: Icey Freeze (Nickname is Ice) Age: 200 (Vampire Years) 16 (Human) Species: Vampire Powers: Paralyzing the opponent when focusing energy into finger and pointing. (Named Icey Freeze due to this) Naturally born with super speed and strength. Skills: She is great with bows and arrows, along with daggers Looks: girl 7 (Eyes are ice blue, and has pale skin) Personality: She is mysterious and cold, but it brings out the flavor of her looks. She is silent, and rarely speaks. If you are a friend, she lets loose a bit, and jokes around. But other then that, her mood is always icy. Other: She wants to love somebody who'll actually listen to her.

Foreverlost113 is my bestest friend.
I LOVE HETALIA!
CANADAAAAAA AGAIN
SEXY CANDA, DA!

Your arguement is invalid since I am Russia's child and I can and will kill you at any time.

Become with mother russia, da?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 190 191

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who likes The Amazing Race?

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

Who likes The Amazing Race?

Mods vs users!

homeschool good or bad

latest videos