Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Triple W academy ( always accepting)

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

"warriorcatsrule" wrote:

"Jomeimei" wrote:

"warriorcatsrule" wrote:

"warriorcatsrule" wrote:

(Heya, can i still join?) Name: Jayla Age: 11 Look: Hazel eyes, Auburn hair, really pale skin Bio: Lived with her Grandma and Grandpa but was kicked out because she used a curse on her grandpa. She got invited to the magic school the next week. (yeah i know short bio) Personality: doesnt like talking much but can be friendly, she has a pretty low voice. Normal everyday clothes: Torn jeans, black tank top with jean jacket, black sneakers Weapon of choice other than wand: Bow and arrow, Daggers Description of wand: midnight black, dragon heart string, white spirals, just plain wood . (is that good?)
There i fixed it. Good? lol
No, the only core to the wand is pheniox feather, unicorn hair, dragon heart string. And you need a wood that it is made of.
Sorry for driving you through so many troubles but wood as in dogwood, oak yew, holly, pine, ect.
O_O dogwood! lol nah its okay i just panic under pressure then faint, nothing bad.

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
I am so sorry to have you change your profile like that, I'll never do it again unless I have to

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

I am so sorry to have you change your profile like that, I'll never do it again unless I have to
its kk lolz

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
You can jump in with my character, just have her bump into her.

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ScourgeDestroys
ScourgeDestroys
Star

"Jomeimei" wrote:

You can jump in with my character, just have her bump into her.
lol ill post that as soon as i have time, please excuse my absence.  Big Grin

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Free period will be over in 5 minutes.Luna walks to her last class before lunch break.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia caUght up to Luna and said, we r heading the other way, ancient runes.

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Mitchie_luvs_you_2202516 Lock
Mitchie_luvs_you_2202516
StarStarStarStar
Name: Violet Age: 15 Gender: FEMALE Hometown, London, England bio: Violet was raised in a clean, proper house and was always taught to be a lady, although she doesn't even want to be one. She sneaks out a lot and is very adventurous and is very skilled with a bow and arrow. Very smart, clever, curious, outgoing. Looks: long curly blonde hair, with a purple streak, green eyes, long eyelashes, pink lips, slim figure About 5'8 Normal everyday clothes: purple crop top with London sweatshirt, jean shorts, flip flops Skills: a great dancer and singer, archer Weapon of choice: bow and arrow Description of wand: oak, with detailed patterns on griphold, 10 inches, unicorn hair(obviously, I LUV UNICORNS) 

"When the world says, "Give up," Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."

-Anonymous

P.S. I'm not really 16 like it says on my profile XD

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Mitchie_luvs_you" wrote:

Name: Violet Age: 15 Gender: FEMALE Hometown, London, England bio: Violet was raised in a clean, proper house and was always taught to be a lady, although she doesn't even want to be one. She sneaks out a lot and is very adventurous and is very skilled with a bow and arrow. Very smart, clever, curious, outgoing. Looks: long curly blonde hair, with a purple streak, green eyes, long eyelashes, pink lips, slim figure About 5'8 Normal everyday clothes: purple crop top with London sweatshirt, jean shorts, flip flops Skills: a great dancer and singer, archer Weapon of choice: bow and arrow Description of wand: oak, with detailed patterns on griphold, 10 inches, unicorn hair(obviously, I LUV UNICORNS) 
Accepted

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?) Name: Caprice Annalise Hudson Age: 19 Looks:  Biography: Caprice was born on October 18th to John Hudson and Lucille Mays. Caprice moved out and left to the wizardry school when she was seventeen. Only after three months from leaving, her parents died in a plane crash.  Clothes: What she's wearing in the picture, along with light blue skinny jeans and white ballerina flats.  Weapon: Bow and arrows. Wand: Simple black color with white floral handle, and a ruby gemstone crusted into the wand.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

Kiss or slap Justin beiber

Rate the signature above you!

Kiss or slap Justin beiber

Whats Ewww to You?

What are you wearing right now?

latest videos