Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
(Only children of Hespheaustus can create firre)

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
(Really? Why can't children of Hades create fire? I mean, he IS the ruler of hell. But, the just leave out the creating fire part in my form smile)

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Who wants to begin?

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(i will i guess) Raven yawned and woke up in her cabin. She had it almost all to herself and she liked that. She got up and got dressed as the breakfast (horn or bell? i forgot) rang out. She walked out of her cabin and headed for the dining hall

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can't. I have to go to bed because i have a swim meet in the morning, and have to wake up at like 5 a.m. DX)

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Krist was sprinting up the hill, his Satyr running along side with him. He had already been explained about the whole greek gods thing. For some strange reason he actually believed the goat dude. They had told him that the camp was the only safe place. So Krist ran up the hill like his life depended on him, which it did since there was three Harpies running a few feet behind him. Krist ran with all his might then ducked as one of thdm lunged at his head. The Satyr pointed at the border that he had been told about. So they together dived through, and when Krist looked behind the Harpies couldn't get to him. He sighed for a second before collapsing, he was exhausted.

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
? Name: Maia   Gender: female age:12  looks like: Description: long pitch black hair, daring, brave, smart, confident, rebellious, immune to fear, large electric blue eyes, slim body to slip into shadows, not easily tempered, quiet when wanted, talkative , a stalker, social, finds it hard to stop talking due to knowing many things, a great poet, artist, and author hobbies: when tempered, likes to unwind with a small bit of chocolate and green tea! Loves still art and photography, likes to meet new people, is indepentdent... A little too much sometimes Abilities: skilled with books, bow and arrows, spear, knives, and can give people th stare until she gets what she wants, can control water and sense things others can't  Godly parent: poisiden Normal cloths: black glove fishnets, a felt jacket, lined with lots of knives, a coral tunic, jeggings( jeans and leggings) complete with coral nails and gray converse  Weapon of choice: spear, eyes, knives, bow Other: is mistaken for daughter of Athena, ares, Aphrodite or Hephaestus 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
asiabearr
asiabearr
StarStarStarStar
((May I join~)) Name: Rima Karasuma  Age: 17 Gender: Female Looks:   Godly Parent: Zeus Personality: She's sweet, though she doesn't like to be messed with. She doesn't care very much for her father at the moment. She prefers to be alone. Abilities: She can control Lightning, morph into other creatures/beings and has the power to open up gateways to places. Other: She has a lightning bolt birthmark down her left arm. She's extremely well with archery.

Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango Daikazoku ♥

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm pretty sure your in

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
asiabearr
asiabearr
StarStarStarStar
(( Krist, Are you talking to me?))

Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango Daikazoku ♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicknames by Livi x3

random

Nicknames by Livi x3

awnser the question the person above you asks

random

Nicknames by Livi x3

latest videos