Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
Smallduck
Smallduck
StarStarStar
 " Unlike me hot as always" Dylan snapped back

XOXO gossip girl

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
Dd1212
Dd1212
StarStarStarStarStar
"Not as hot as me,Im a child of Aphrodite."Ty said back

"If you can't amaze them with your intelligence, Blow them away with your bull.." -Tumblr

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
Smallduck
Smallduck
StarStarStar
" But more fierce! Athenes wont let me down when i slit your throat in your sleep!" laughs like crazy " just kiding"

XOXO gossip girl

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
Smallduck
Smallduck
StarStarStar
lol ( told you shes self absorebbed but would NEVER hurt a friend) she fights to the death for all the people she cares about

XOXO gossip girl

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Raven walked pat a new boy that had collapsed on the ground afew feet from the border "Ah, chased by Harpies? Newbies always get that, i got chased by harpies as well" Raven said, kneeling next to the boy

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Krist slowly stood and looked around."We made it" he thought. His head hurt like hell, and he was super dizzy. Krist's vision blurred before he fell to the ground. On his back was a large gash and from it blood was oozing out.

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Man i haven't read percy jackson in awhile...i've read one and two and seen the movie but it's been a little while so i might be a bit fuzzy xP))Raven sighed "Nothing i can't handle" She muttered and slid her arms under him and dragged him with some effort to the stream. She was out of breath by the time she got there "Man, you need to lay of some pounds!" She grumbled as she took some water and splashed it over his wound.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
(Krist is a son of Hades but the camp doesn't know that yet, anyways he can't heal by water so you have to take him to the infermary)

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
(where r we???))

Meet My Wonderful, Perfect, Beautiful Husband. Love You Harry!

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
asiabearr
asiabearr
StarStarStarStar
((That would be children of Posidon who heal with water. Gahh, I haven't read this series since 5th grade!))

Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango Daikazoku ♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

PewDiePie or Shane Dawson?

What's your forum post count?

weirdo land

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

3 Facts About You!

weirdo land

latest videos