Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay lol sorry i'm so fuzzy on it. Let's just say she was...washing the blood off? I dunno lol)) Raven sighed and slid her arms under him once more dragging him towards the infermary. "Jeez..." She huffed as she dragged him with all her strength to the infermary. When she got there, she nearly collapsed of exaustion "Here....newbie...fix him" She panted, plopping down in a chair

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
(You either coming in the camp or already there, and what asiabearr said is what I meant)

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
((Okay)) Katie arrived at the camp not happy. She went her whole life, living as a mortal. And now turns up to be a Demi-God. At first Katie thought she was crazy, but this changed her mind. Looking around people were training. When she lived in New York she did Karate and Martial Arts, so she wasn't tottaly defenseless.

Meet My Wonderful, Perfect, Beautiful Husband. Love You Harry!

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Krist woke, he was in a bed. His vision was blurry and he had a bad headache."Where am I?" he said to himself.

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
"The infermary. You almost died, but i had to lug your fat butt up here" Raven replied from her chair, eyebrow raised. She looked at him for a while.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thanks" Krist mumbled then slid of the bed and stood.

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
Smallduck
Smallduck
StarStarStar
" whoa! a newbie!" " you catch him raven? nice!" yelled Dylan as she ran across the infirmirary  she didnt care that she was waking the patients. 

XOXO gossip girl

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
"What the hell do you think you're doing, hot shot?" Raven snapped, getting to her feet "You aren't well enough yet you have to stay in bed. I don't want to have to carry you again while you're bleeding all over me" Raven held up her still bloodstained hands with a roll of her eyes

Why, you may ask?

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
Smallduck
Smallduck
StarStarStar
raven " we have training like now lets go leave him alone"

XOXO gossip girl

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Raven's blue eyes narrowed "Okay, fine, go ahead and kill yourself, hot shot. All that work of pulling you up here for nothing" She said, glaring at Krist before walking out with Dylan to go to training.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

I am ditching school today!

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

Selena Gomez or katy perry

I am ditching school today!

Selena Gomez or katy perry