Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Raven stopped and looked at the infermary and saw the boy outside of it. She sighed and put the sword on her shoulder, shaking her head. She continued practicing.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Krist started walking towards her, he was really intrested in the swordfighting.

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Raven smirked a little at him as he walked towards her. She put the sword on her shoulder and looked at him "What' up, hot shot. Need help with something?" She asked, twirling her sword around and sticking it in its hollister, putting her hands on her hips.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yea I do" Krist sudddenly realized."I need a weapon"

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ah, all ready to kick some butt out there? Okay then, follow me" Raven said, walking towards the archery place (forgot what it's called..?) She sighed and tied her hair up in a braid, putting on her hat.

Why, you may ask?

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Krist followed her wondering where they were going."What is this place?" he asked.(I don't remember the name.

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Haha let's just make it up then i guess O.O The archery place)) Raven shrugged "This is where we make our weapons. You can figure out what you want and they'll make ya something you'll be happy with. They made my sword here" She patted her hollister that had her sword in it. She grinned and looked at him "Anything you ahve in mind, hot shot?" She asked

Why, you may ask?

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
"A sword, with a blade thats jet-black" Krist said on instinct. He hadn't even thought of it, it was as if someone else had said it.

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Raven nodded and told the blacksmith what to do and he began working immediatly. Raven looked at Krist carefully "So what's your name, hot shot? I didn't seem to catch it yesterday" Raven said, taking out her sword and twirling it around in her fingers , the blade not cutting her once.

Why, you may ask?

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
asiabearr
asiabearr
StarStarStarStar
((I think I remember but I'm not sure if it's right....)) Rima walked around and found a place that peeked her interest, an archery range. She picked up a practice bow and got a couple arrows. She took a few practice shots and was happy with her results. She smiled, as she walked over to retrieve the arrows. She went back and tried from further away and was pleased that she still did so well. "Hmm, I'm beginning to like this place." She said quietly as she moved to gather the arrows again.

Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango Daikazoku ♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Cold hot chocolate

Cold hot chocolate

what are your hobbies and interests?

Cold hot chocolate

SWIGGITY SWOOTY

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

latest videos