Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Raven smirked "Sure. dylan went to chat it up with a new girl in her cabin so yeah. I need a new partner anyways" Raven said, motioning to the training area "Who knows, maybe you'll beat me when half the camp has failed trying" Raven shrugged and kept walking towards the training area

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
"Maybe" Krist said and followed her.

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Raven got to her original spot in the training area and took out her sword. She twirled it around before gripping it in her defensive stance "Your move first, hot shot" Raven said, smirking, a determined look in her eyes

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Krist flashed a swing towards her right shoulder,  with no hesitation whatsoever.

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Raven was caught of guard and she stumbled back as the blade sliced her shoulder. She didn't even wince and a sly smile lit her face "Not bad, i wouldn't mind having you come with me on a quest if i ever got one" Raven said, rolling then swinging her sword at his leg, making a slash across it. She rolled backwards into her stance again, grinning, not even noticing the blood staining her shirt in her shoulder.

Why, you may ask?

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Krist had jumped back but the tip of the sword had still nicked him. Now blood ozzed from his leg. He lunged fowards slashing at her thigh.

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Raven dodged the blade quickly, slashing his shoulder as she did so. She did a summersault then pounced back to her feet again, on the opposite side of where she was standing. She grinned devilishly.

Why, you may ask?

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Krist had rolled from the slash barely dodging it. He then shot up and swung at her legs.

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Raven warded it off with her sword and swung around, sticking the blade underneath Krist's neck, grinning. "You're pretty good, hot shot. Better than most of the sissy's at this camp" She took her sword away from his throat and put it back in her hollister. Raven yawned and smiled at him "You're the only one that's cut me for about a year or two" Raven admitted, examining her shoulder. She shrugged.

Why, you may ask?

Camp Half-Blood

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Krist just shrugged like it was no big deal, but inside he felt proud of himself.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Children want to keep themselves occupied ...

Children want to keep themselves occupied ...

seeing locked accounts

Favorite artist?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Favorite artist?

latest videos