Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Warriors Role Play (Open, but ATJ)

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
StarStarStarStar
This is after the entire series, Firestar is alive. I will play all leaders. They are Blackstar, Leopardstar, Firestar, and Onestar. And Brackenfur, Thunderclan's Deputy. Here is a form 4 u 2 use. Mine is an example. (Oh there is a new Clan, SnowClan and I'm the leader, C below) Name: Icestar Clan: SnowClan Rank (Warrior, Apprentice, Kit, Deputy, Elder):Leader Age:24 moons (2 years for you guys to know better.) Gender: She-cat Name:Graypuddle ClanDazednowclan Rank:Med. cat Age:18 moons Gender:Tom Here is the story. There is a mysterious disease spreading through Snowclan that only affects warriors and queens. Icestar is asking warriors from other Clans to please help. They have found that catmint, used for green and whitecough, works very well. But having a territory far away from Twolegs, it takes 12-15 days to retrieve the medicine. They need help. I will post an opening to start from.

Hey I'm A Thing

Life is not a wish granting factory.

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
StarStarStarStar
(It is a Gathering. ThunderClan and RiverClan have made a report. They both are doing fine.) Icestar: Well. Then maybe you *cough* can please help *cough* us? Reason *cough* Being *cough* (Icestar has a coughing fit) Ah. There is a disease spreading through *cough cough cough* our Clan! Help! Ple- (Icestar loses a life) Ah, I feel better. So can you please help? We've found that catmint works well. Blackstar: Why should we help you? Leopardstar: They'll be in our debt then. Icestar: No we will *cough* not! Firestar:I agree with Leopardstar, Icestar. Onestar: I will side with Icestar. She is dying. Is her Clan not? Icestar: They are! *cough* Onestar: We should help. I'll send some catmint with my deputy. Firestar: You know, I think I agree with you now. I will also. I will let Windclan come through, but only if I see catmint in your jaws! Leopardstar: Oh, fine. I will, too. Icestar: *cough* Thanks a *cough* lot! Blackstar: You're not actually gonna do this, are you Leopardstar? Brackenfur: Yeah. You too, Firestar. Icestar: Brackenfur, don't challenge your leader! *cough* Leopardstar: Yes I am Blackstar! You should too. Blackstar: Oh, fine. I guess I'm outnumbered 4 to 1

Hey I'm A Thing

Posted By:
cyoteysrock111
cyoteysrock111
StarStarStar
Can i join?If I can could I make 2. If I cand make 2 here are mine. Name: Nightkit looks: all blck kit clan: Snowclan rank: Kit(will be an apprentice in 1moons.) gender: tomcat age: 5 moons Name: Burntpelt looks: Orange tabby clan: Snowclan rank: Queen/Warrior(had 1 litter of kits but only one left named Nightkit others died of disease) age: 36 month. gender: She-cat

When life gives you lemons, you make orange juice and leave life wondering how the crap you did it.

Watson:HOLMES I LOVE YOU!
Holmes:Uh Watson are you drunk?
Watson: Maybe!
Holmes: Watson go home. )Indifferent

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
StarStarStarStar
cyoteysrock111, yes, yes, but rename Shadowkit. This kit cannot be named after a clan. No one's ever allowed to do it. Just ask Erin Hunter. i'm not allowed to do it either. Moons are months, not days, also. Just keeping with the basics. Try Blackkit for the kit's name. Or Nightkit, maybe. just suggestions, but you cannot use Shadowkit for a name. They become apprentices at 6 moons/months. if it's 3 moons away from apprenticeship, then it's 3 moons old. Just letting you know that. Oh, one final thing (fr now.) A queen is a female warrior expecting kits, or with kits that are not apprentices yet. So queen/warrior is more presise. You are saying it will forever have kits.

Hey I'm A Thing

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
StarStarStarStar
(Coming back from Gathering, Icestar is in her den.)

Hey I'm A Thing

Posted By:
cyoteysrock111
cyoteysrock111
StarStarStar
Burntpelt walks into the entrance. Nightkit runs over to his mother. "Mother!" he mewed in excitment."How was the gathering?(*cough*)"Burntpelt sat down and groomed her last child. Nightkit, my dearest. How long untill I have to tell you.You are starrting the disease.She had a worried look on her face as she groomed him."Mother?"asked Nightkit."Yes.yes. Well oh it was happy.The other clans are accepting our offers for the catmint!"She tried to say excited.Nightkit licked a goodnight and traveled back to the Snowclan's nursery. Burntpelt bounded to the warriors den. She noded at the female apprentices admiring her grace, her loyalty. Her loyalty to the clan.                    (Burntpelt is in the warrior den.Nightpelt is playing in the nursery.)

When life gives you lemons, you make orange juice and leave life wondering how the crap you did it.

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
StarStarStarStar
Icestar walked over to Graypuddle. She found a small pile of catmint at his feet. Icestar: Oh good! Graypuddle: Shadowclan collected it. They brang it from their own stock, too! Icestar: That's nice! (To herself) Almost too nice... Graypuddle:What did you say? IcestarEmbarrassedh, uh....nothing! (runs out quickly) Graypuddle:That's odd. Firestar:What's odd? Graypuddle: What? Oh, hi Firestar! Um, well....uh... Firestar: You can tell me, Graypuddle. Graypuddle: No I can't! You'll use what I say against the Clan! Firestar: Why? Graypuddle: Gotta go... (runs out) Firestar: Wait! Your catmint!

Hey I'm A Thing

Posted By:
cyoteysrock111
cyoteysrock111
StarStarStar
(Icestar enters the camp. Graypuddle after.)   Burntpel: Icestar I need to talk to you. Icestar:Burntpelt please not right now. Burntpelt: Icestar imidiently! Icestar: Very well, what do you wish. Burntpelt: It's Nightkit, the diesese is getting to him. I'm worried for him. Icestar: Yes well Graypuddle is comming with catmint. I hope. Burntpelt: Thank you Icestar. (Burnt pelt likes between Icestar's ears and walks away.)

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
StarStarStarStar
Icestar: Oh no! (Please don't control my character. Wait until I come on to reply. thx. smile )

Hey I'm A Thing

Posted By:
cyoteysrock111
cyoteysrock111
StarStarStar
Nightkit: What's the matter Icestar?

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Do you prefer uniforms or free-dress when ...

Do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce should spli...

latest videos