Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Warriors Role Play (Open, but ATJ)

Posted By:
sherlockholmeslover
sherlockholmeslover
StarStarStarStar
Name:fernkit Clan:snowclan Age:5 moons (almost an apprentice) Gender:she-cat Fur:gray and brown Eye:green

sherlockholmeslover(me)
Katrina(human)
Onali(died human)
Arrow(wolf)
Jessica Darison(human)

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
StarStarStarStar
(You can join sherlockholmeslover) Icestar: *sees Firestar with catmint.* Oh thank goodness! I thought no one would come at this time. Firestar: Why? Icestar: Just cause.... Firestar: *drops cat mint and walks away* Odd... Icestar: odd..

Hey I'm A Thing

Life is not a wish granting factory.

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
StarStarStarStar
Icestar: Oh Nightkit! I didn't see you there! Uh, um nothing.... Bye! (scrambles to the medicine cat den) Icestar: We have to talk. Graypuddle: Oh, your cough is gone! Thank goodness! Icestar: Oh yeah I'm fi- (breaks into a fit of coughing and loses a life. Is at 7 now.) Oh no.... Graypuddle: (muttering to himself) Oh boy. Icestar: What's wrong? Graypuddle: Oh, when you lost a life. Icestar: Oh, uh OK. Anyway, I think Nightkit contracted the cough from Burntpelt. Also, I think I'm kitting soon. Graypuddle: With who? Name: Thistlestep Clan: Snowclan RankBig Grineputy, Icestar's mate Age:20 moons Gender: Tom Icestar: Thislestep. He's been my mate for nine moons. Graypuddle: Take some borage for milk then. Tell me how long you've known this. Icestar: I just felt a huge- AHHHH!!! Graypuddle: Down NOW! Thistlestep!! Thistlestep: I'm here! Icestar, you're kitting! Icestar:You betcha. (Out pops a tom and a she-cat, both alive.) Thistlestep: Icestar, they are beautiful! Icestar: I'll name the she-cat, you name tom? Thistlestep: OK. I name the tom Iciclekit. Icestar: And the she-kit is... (thinks for a moment) Aha! Blizzardkit! Graypuddle: These are wonderful names for wonderful kits. Icestar: Ah, thank you.

Hey I'm A Thing

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
StarStarStarStar
(Icestar is in nursery nursing Blizzardkit and Iciclekit) Blizzardkit: Mommy, why can't we go outside? Iciclekit: Yeah, why can't we? Icestar: You are too young. Maybe when you turn one moon I'll let you. Iciclekit: We are already a quarter-moon! I wanna go! Blizzardkit: We wanna go NOW!!! (Graypuddle walks in) Graypuddle: You look like you've gotta handful! Icestar: You THINK?!?! Thistlestep: Let me take care of the kits. Icestar: You've finished the patrols? And when did you get here? Thistlestep: Oh yeah. And just now. Icestar: Okay. Um, I guess. Take them outside soon, or they'll yowl their heads off. Blizzardkit: We're not yowling! You yowl. Icestar: All right, Thistlestep, have at em!

Hey I'm A Thing

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
StarStarStarStar
(Graypuddle walks outside to see Blizzardkit and Iciclekit skating around on the cold lake.) Graypuddle: Hi kits! Blizzardkit and Iciclekit: Hi Graypuddle!  Iciclekit:Awe you awright? Graypuddle: Yeah, I'm fi- (coughs and falls over) Blizzardkit: Thistlestep! Icestar! Burntpelt! Nightkit! Everyone! Iciclekit: He- (coughs and falls over) Blizzardkit: Help!!! HELP!!!! (Icestar and Thistlestep come over to Blizzardkit, then see Graypuddle and Iciclekit's thrashing, coughing bodies) Icestar: Blizzardkit! What's going on?!? Blizzardkit: They were in the middle of saying something, when they started coughing really bad! Thistlestep: I'll take care of Graypuddle! Icestar: Okay! (However, when Thistlestep feels Graypuddle's pulse, the medicine cat is already dead. Therefore, I will make a new medicine cat that will take his place.) Name: Freezepaw (now Freezeface Clan: Snowclan Rank:Med. cat Age:18 moons GenderDazedhe cat Pelt Color: White with flecks of gray Eye Color: Blue Other: Is blind in one eye and cannot smile on one side of her face. Bluestar: It is time to come home, Graypuddle. Graypuddle: Bluestar! You're taking me home? Bluestar: Yes I am. (Meanwhile, back in the physical world: coming up next! smile

Hey I'm A Thing

Posted By:
cyoteysrock111
cyoteysrock111
StarStarStar
(Burntpelt runs out side because of the screaming) Burntpelt: Oh my StarClan Nightkit: Mother...w-wha-what(coughs)hapened?(throughs into a coughing fit and falls.) Nightkit:m-m-mother?help me... Burntpelt: NIGHTKIT NOOOO!(Burntpelt drops and lays down by him) Burntpelt: ICESTAR! THISTLESTEP! FREEZEFACE!HELP! HELP MY KIT!

When life gives you lemons, you make orange juice and leave life wondering how the crap you did it.

Watson:HOLMES I LOVE YOU!
Holmes:Uh Watson are you drunk?
Watson: Maybe!
Holmes: Watson go home. )Indifferent

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
StarStarStarStar

Freezeface: I'm coming!

Thistlestep: Freezeface, do you know what to do?

Icestar: Yes, Thistlestep, Freezeface does.

Freezeface:  Your distracting me!

Icestar and Thistlestep: Sorry Freezeface.

Freezeface: Don't talk!

Hey I'm A Thing

Posted By:
cyoteysrock111
cyoteysrock111
StarStarStar
Burntpelt: PLEASE! Help my BABY!
  Burntpelt's mate(and Nightkit's father), Batclaw...

Name: Batclaw Clan: Went from ShadowClan to SnowClan
   Age:20 Moons Rank: Mentor and Warrior Eye color: Unearthly hazle
  Fur color: Pure black Other: isn't able to get the cough and is missing one paw and his tail(from fox incident)

... comes out. Batclaw: Burntpelt whats happening? WHAT! NIGHTKIT NO!

Hobbles over to his kid and love. Batclaw: What h-h-hapened?
Burntpelt: he fell from coughing.(hardley able to hear)Freezeface, can you save my baby?will he live?

When life gives you lemons, you make orange juice and leave life wondering how the crap you did it.

Posted By:
sherlockholmeslover
sherlockholmeslover
StarStarStarStar
Fernkit:coughs hard but quietly 
(mother is Hollyfur and dad is Nightclaw)
Hollyfur:oh my baby Freezeface come help my little baby!
Nightclaw: poor fernkit  *turns and runs for icestar's den*

(Name:hollyfur Age:12 moons Rank: warrior/queen Fur color:brown with gray spots Eye color: green)

(name: Nightclaw  Age:13 moons Rank:warrior Fur color:black with white markings Eye color: hazel blue

sherlockholmeslover(me)
Katrina(human)
Onali(died human)
Arrow(wolf)
Jessica Darison(human)

Posted By:
cyoteysrock111
cyoteysrock111
StarStarStar
Batclaw: (runs to Nightclaw and stops him at Icestar's entrance.) What are you doing Nightclaw? What do you need from Icestar?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Old Taylor Swift or The New One??

write any kw members name

3 Facts About You!

Words! + Names! that start with an A

Words! + Names! that start with an A

first one to say hello kitty wins-moved

latest videos