Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Noir's Boarding Home For The Musically Inhanced (ATJ)

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Noir is a boarding house founded by Seraphim Noir. Noir was a well known musician, or well a well known non-human musician. He was a Incubus who played the piano and violin. His dream was to create beautiful music that brought everyone, non-human and human alike, together in harmony. And therefore to make this dream a reality, he created Noirs Boarding House For The Musically inhanced. A place for those who wish for a place to live and not have to pay, but instead have to play. In order to stay in the house,, each person living in the house must participate in the concert at the end of every month. But theirs a twist, the best performer gets a prize, ranging from money to record labels to trips. Except, there are a few problems; Noir has disappeared and left the mansion to his illegitimate daughter, Jezebell,  humans and non-humans began clashing, and and unknown force is trying to shut them down. Rules: No godmodding Use correct roleplay grammar and etiquette There IS a limit to the powers and musical skill you can have. Form: Name: Age: Gender: Species: Looks: Personality: Other: Skill: Musical Instrument: Powers:

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Rogerson, Roger for short & Rogue Age: Rogerson appears to be around 15, Rogue looks around 19. He is actually 16 Gender: M Species: Faerie Looks: Rogerson has semi long hair. Its a honey blonde color with a layer of black underneath and its somewhat spikey and has a swoop over his eyes. He has a thin wirey build and at first glance appears frail and breakable. Hes very pale which makes his eyes that much more shocking, he has mitch matched eyes( aka Heterochromia iridum) one a bright turqoise and the other a emerald green, both have slits for pupils. He can usually be seen biting his bottom lip with his head down. He carries himself in a very girlish way, with his feet pointing inwards at times and blushing at certain things. Rogue tucks his hair behind his ears, leaving his bangs to hang in his face still, but showing off his hansome face more. He also shows off his multiple tattoos more by wearing muscle shirts and often seen with only a leather jacket and ripped jeans while Rogerson will wear long sleeved striped shirts that are about  2sizes too big and the sleeves hang over his hands. Rogerson usually pairs that with either black pants or black and white plaid pants(hes not into matching or anything like that). Rogue wears a studded choker and an assortment of leather bracelets. Personality: Rogerson is timid and socially awkward. He can often be seen off on his own and has a slight stutter. He is friendly and thoughtful, and speaks his mind often despite his timidness. He also holds in his anger and depression(although at times he crys). Rogue is Rogersons expression of his wound up energy, rage and depression that has been held in. He is violent, rude, and has been referred to as insane. He's a Hedonist, meaning he likes pursuing lifes pleasure to their full extent and will often be seen either high or drunk. Rogue also isn't good at expressing Rogersons inner depression and will often resort to violence against himself or others. Hes a masochist with a sadists behavior(xD). Other: You'll see Skill: Still thinking of it. Musical Instrument: Piano, vocals, violin Powers: Still Thinking

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar

"kalypso" wrote:

bump

Posted By:
blackasmidnight
blackasmidnight
StarStarStarStar
Name: Dani Age: 15 Gender: female Species: Genie Looks: Personality: She just likes to hang back, about from the crowd. Other:nada Skill: She can sing to a very high note. Musical Instrument: Gutair and panio. Powers: She grants wishes.

I'm the girl who's chacter gets ignored in the rp beecuse she['s never there when other people are, than she feels left out and well, does nothing other than rp with herself.

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
thanks for joining

Posted By:
Comicbook Girl
Comicbook Girl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Emiko Sato Age: 16 Gender: Girl Species: Neko Looks: Personality: Emiko may seem quite a nice person when she speaking to others, but people that truly know her, know that she's quite arrogant, especially when it comes to her music. She thinks very highly of herself, so she's never really been good at working with others since she always likes her own ideas best. She can occasionally, also be a bit sarcastic, but she won't be unless you insult her. Even though, she always seems so confident, a really sensitive topic to mention around her would be her height. She's not very tall for her age, so she's always wearing high heels. Skill: She can play guitar and sing at the same time. Musical Instrument: Guitar, Vocals, Violin. Powers: Cold/Ice manipulation Other: N/A

COME ON
LET'S DANCE,
So that you'll sneer...
So that you'll tremble...
Right now, you are just
BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure)

Posted By:
kathline
kathline
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Rosemary Jones Age: 15 Gender: F Species: werewolf Looks Like pro pic Personality; she keeps to herself and is kinda quite she helps when someone is in danger Other: None Skill: Gymnastics Musical instrument: Flute Powers: Shapeshifter.

Katie

Kidzworld board helper. Any questions comment me!

Did you eat my twinkie Gif. "Did you eat my last twinkie?"

"It was me sorry."
(My male rp character)

(My Rp person)

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 121 122

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Box Pt.2

Cute ;-)

satisfied with sims 4?

If you had kids what would you name them?

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

latest videos