Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Noir's Boarding Home For The Musically Inhanced (ATJ)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Time skip?)

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Aria: i fell asleep stretched out on the chairs right outside of rogue and nicolai's room, ignoring the doctor's telling me that I should go sleep in my own bed. Though I would never admit it, I'm worried about rogue. And roger.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Thomas finished up and walked out of the room. He spotted a very worried looking girl sitting outside. "They'll be fine, you should go back to bed" i assured her Ellise rolled in bed, feeling both worried and scared. This wasn't happening, it couldnt. Rouge was injured, people were dead, she was alone...

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Aria: "Go away and let me sleep. I'm not a baby, and I want to stay here,"  I mumbled, opening my eyes slightly to glare at Thomas, then feeling a tiny bit bad about it.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Thomas rolled his eyes "you do relise I cant do that" he sighed. He sat beside her "I know your worried about him" he added, holding back a little smirk

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Aria: I roll my eyes. "Honestly, even if I'm dragged back to my room, we all know I'm going to sneak back out and come back." I sighed, choosing to ignore his second statement.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
The night went by without much event, and morning came. Rogue woke up with a start, panting heavily and he was soaked with sweat. He looked around wildly, not completely out of his dream. He glanced down at the IV in his arm and yanked it out roughly, ripping veins and skin and causing blood to gush out. He flinched and took the sheet off the bed and put pressure on it. He had much trouble getting out of bed and nearly went straight to the floor when he stood. He wobbled out of the room, in search of something. But he had no clue what. Roger was screaming at him to turn back and go back into the room so he could get help , but Rogue foolishly ignored him as usual.

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Thomas rolled his eyes "whatever" he shrugged, crossing his arms Ellise went for a wander as she couldn't sleep. Suddenly she noticed rouge, who just happened to be shaking, bleeding and yet still walking. She hurried over "um rouge, what the fu-k?" She questioned, grabbing his shoulders gingerly to stop him walking any further. "Mate, you have to go back to bed" she added now more worriedly

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Thomas rolled his eyes "whatever" he shrugged, crossing his arms Ellise went for a wander as she couldn't sleep. Suddenly she noticed rouge, who just happened to be shaking, bleeding and yet still walking. She hurried over "um rouge, what the hell?" She questioned, grabbing his shoulders gingerly to stop him walking any further. "Mate, you have to go back to bed" she added now more worriedly

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Aria: I heard the thump from the room and immediately went inside, worried. Rogue wasn't anywhere. "Yes, missing is definitely fine. He's just peachy," I mutter. I see some blood on the sheets and hiss. "Rogue? Roger? No, this is rogue right now....... Rogue?" She called out. She went out the other door and attempted to try to find him.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Minecraft XBOX 360 edition horses?

Taylor Swift Fan Club

do you like to play basketball??

BEING YOURSELF!!!

Chat

Chat

latest videos