Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Noir's Boarding Home For The Musically Inhanced (ATJ)

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Rogue coughed up blood and stared at Ellise, his eyes glowing but at the same time they were glassy. As if he were looking through her. Suddenly everything became clear to him. He was normally a very active person and had alot of excess energy. With him being forced to stay in bed for hours without releasing his energy is causing him to have a breakdown. He loses control of his powers and is capable of almost anything. The air charged and began to hum with the energy he was expelling. He began shaking violently ans was soon on the ground, appearing to have a seizure.

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Ellise gasped as he fell to the ground and the room turned grey. No.... She had seen this happen only once before and it really wasnt good. But she didnt know what to do. Ellise fell beside him and shhok his shoulders "Rouge, Rouge!" She shouted. "I need a doctor!!" she screamed to what seemed to be no one before turning back to the shuddering form of Rouge. "Ohmygod" she whispered over and over and over

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Aria: I found rogue laying on the ground, shaking and looking like he was having a seizure. "What the-" I cut myself off quickly, noticing that other girl was there. "What happened? No, don't answer that. He needs medical attention. Help me. I know you care about him..." My voice cracked slightly when I said that last part, but I ignored it. I gently grabbed rogue by the arm. "Rogue? Can you hear me?"

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Ellise looked up at the girl tears... she paused in a moment of disgust at herself...yes, tears formed in her eyes and she opened her mouth then closed it. "I dont know what to do" she stammered, "Ive seen it happen before but I cant remember how to...." She trailed off

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Aria: i nodded, barely listening to her. "Well..... I have no idea what to do, but a doctor might. Thomas was bothering me earlier, hopefully he's in the same place. Come on, help me get Rogue off the ground, or go get Thomas."

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Ellise nodded "make sure he keeps breathing" she replied before running off down the corridor, glancing in various rooms trying to see the tall figure of Thomas. Thomas stood in the office, organising various blood tests and DNA swabs suddenly he heard the sound of sliding feet. Ellise finally found him. "Thomas...Rouge...siezer....quick" she gasped breathlessly, pure fear in his eyes Thomas frowned, part of him didnt see why he should help but the other felt pity for this girl. "Fine" he growled "where is he"......

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
"Stop...."Rogue choked out. He somehow managed to crawl away from the two girls. He stopped a few feet away and scanned his surroundings hastily. He spotted a window over looking the area. Upon seeing that they were on at least the third floor he began to make his way over. Although he was still shaking violently he pulled himself up and managed to open the window far enough so he could fit through. Now if only he could gather enough strength to push himself far enough away from the building.....

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Aria: "oh Jesus Christ!" I yelled after him. I pulled on the coat I had tied around my waist and watched out the window, knowing I needed to stay here for when the girl and Thomas came back.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
He dove out the windiw ans when he hit the ground the building seemed to shake. A deafening noise encased the area as a humungus crater was formed by Rogues fist. A blinding light shown from the crater and formed a bubble of light around it. Thi lasted for about 5 minutes before the bubble started losing its form and the rays of light began to lash out wildly, slicing down trees. A whirlwind of that light began losing controla nd created chaos amoung everything in that area. That light was actually the pent up energy and pure power that Rogue was releasing. If this went on and longer, he would either go into a coma or die. What will happen O.O???!!!! (XD))

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Ellise came to a stop next to Aria "what the hell is he doing?y" She asked, eyes wide and mouth open Thomas also arrived. "What's going on?" He asked, confused

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Gorillaz

comments? O.O

comments? O.O

comments? O.O

Some KW advice

IF YOU'RE A MOD DON'T CLICK THIS

latest videos