Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Noir's Boarding Home For The Musically Inhanced (ATJ)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join, or do you need an example post or something first?

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
(I've roleplayed with you I think, you can join.)

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh yeah...how could I forget? Especially since our characters always meet in the same way. Wink Grin Thanks~ -form slot-

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Start???

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Wait, I'm still makin' my form!! *runs in slow motion yelling "Noooo"*

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Lol okay, I'm making my other characters too so theres no hurry.

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jezebell Noir Age: 20 Gender: F Species: Succubus Looks: minus the sword. And with shocking emerald green eyes Personality: She's confident and doen't get embarassed easily. She is friendly to most, but when it come to contests she is extremely competitive and deadly. She enjoys confusing people and doesn't like serious subjects and avoids them as much as possible. Other: She has a younger brother although she's never met him. Skill: She is a great swordswoman and is very fast and flexible. Musical Instrument: Vocals, guitar Powers: Mind control, telekinesis, super human strength, superhuman beauty, can read auras and fly. Name: Nikolai Age: 19 Gender: M Species: Human Looks: Personality: You'll see Other: Has a sister Skill: Standing out in a crowd , he can do a variety of flips and is good at hand to hand combat Musical Instrument: Vocals and the piano Powers: Uhm, he's human. At least half, so I guess minding reading.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
One sec....

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Maia   a age:14 gender F  spiecies: shapeshifter looks like: Description: long pitch black hair, daring, brave, smart, confident, rebellious, immune to fear, large electric blue eyes, slim body to slip into shadows, not easily tempered, quiet when wanted, talkative , a stalker, social, finds it hard to stop talking due to knowing many things, a great poet, artist, and author   Skills and talents: skilled with books, bow and arrows, spear, knives, and can give people th stare until she gets what she wants Normal cloths: black glove fishnets, a felt jacket, lined with lots of knives, a coral tunic, jeggings( jeans and leggings) complete with coral nails and gray converse  Weapon of choice: spear, eyes, knives, bow  musical instrument: guitar, piano, drums, flute, violin, sax powers: shape shifting duh, granting wishes, paralyzing  fatal flaw/powercap: has flashbacks of bad past, when she uses her things in a battle, if she is not 100% foucsed, even if she is 99.9999999999% foucsed, she will do things totally wrong. Ps, focusing is hard for her

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Maia    a age:14  gender F  spiecies: shapeshifter looks like: Description: long pitch black hair, daring, brave, smart, confident, rebellious, immune to fear, large electric blue eyes, slim body to slip into shadows, not easily tempered, quiet when wanted, talkative , a stalker, social, finds it hard to stop talking due to knowing many things, a great poet, artist, and author   Skills and talents: skilled with books, bow and arrows, spear, knives, and can give people th stare until she gets what she wants  Normal cloths: black glove fishnets, a felt jacket, lined with lots of knives, a coral tunic, jeggings( jeans and leggings) complete with coral nails and gray converse  Weapon of choice: spear, eyes, knives, bow  musical instrument: guitar, piano, drums, flute, violin, sax powers: shape shifting duh, granting wishes, paralyzing  fatal flaw/powercap: has flashbacks of bad past, when she uses her things in a battle, if she is not 100% foucsed, even if she is 99.9999999999% foucsed, she will do things totally wrong. Ps, focusing is hard for her

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Team Edward or Team Jacob?-moved

Did you cry when you saw The Fault in Our ...

FROZEN part2

Frozen or The Lion King?-moved

Mr.peabody and Sherman or despicable me 2

the name game

latest videos