Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Noir's Boarding Home For The Musically Inhanced (ATJ)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Maia    a age:14  gender F  spiecies: shapeshifter looks like: Description: long pitch black hair, daring, brave, smart, confident, rebellious, immune to fear, large electric blue eyes, slim body to slip into shadows, not easily tempered, quiet when wanted, talkative , a stalker, social, finds it hard to stop talking due to knowing many things, a great poet, artist, and author   Skills and talents: skilled with books, bow and arrows, spear, knives, and can give people th stare until she gets what she wants  Normal cloths: black glove fishnets, a felt jacket, lined with lots of knives, a coral tunic, jeggings( jeans and leggings) complete with coral nails and gray converse  Weapon of choice: spear, eyes, knives, bow  musical instrument: guitar, piano, drums, flute, violin, sax powers: shape shifting duh, granting wishes, paralyzing  fatal flaw/powercap: has flashbacks of bad past, when she uses her things in a battle, if she is not 100% foucsed, even if she is 99.9999999999% foucsed, she will do things totally wrong. Ps, focusing is hard for her

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Rogerson sat stiffly on one of the many couches that were located in the room he was in. The room was massive and simply decorated with the walls being all black and the floors white. The pictures on the walls and the funiture matched the color scheme perfectly. He pulled at the hem of his oversized shirt. He sighed heavily , realizing that his clothes even matched the room. "I can really disappear this way...."He said to himself quietly. His eye twitched and fear struck him. Oh no, not here! Please!! He begged himself. A wicked laugh sounded around his mind. He involuntarily tucked his hair behind his ears and peered out at the room through his bangs that were too short to tuck behind. "Chill out, little dude. Imma help you out.."Rogue muttered. Whenever Rogue came out, there was always some sort of trouble caused for Rogerson to clean up. Nikolai sauntered into the room, still shocked from what the main lobby of the mansion looked like. He gazed around in amazement as the decors changed dramatically. The lobby had been decked out like a scene from the 18th century ballroom with the exception of the large desk located in the middle. He adjusted the keyboard that was in a custom made case that was strapped to his back. He sat down in one of the couches to the side of a strange looking guy. He decided it would be best to make an inhuman friend while staying here. "Hello, I'm-"He began, the guy however put up a hand to cut him off. "Don't care. You probably wouldn't understand my current 'intro issues' anyway. So its beyond the point."Rogue said with a smirk. Nikolai sat back and crossed his arms.

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(How could I jump in?)

Can you tell me
How could it be
Any better than this?

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
(Well I was hoping that everyone came into the room since its the grand opening of the Boarding House.)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(So everyone is just now coming to the boarding house?)

Can you tell me
How could it be
Any better than this?

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
AM I accepted?

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah

Posted By:
Mitchie_luvs_you
Mitchie_luvs_you
StarStarStarStar
Name: Charlotte  Age: 15 Gender : F Species: Fairy Look: long, curly chocolate brown hair, slim figure, pink lips, emerald green eyes, long  eyelashes Peraonality: shy, Timid, normally stands in the back of crowds, very curious, but will stand up for herself and help others in need, she takes music very seriously  Skill: dancer Musical instrument: piano and flute Other: MUSIC IS HER LIFE!!! Power: persuasive speaking 

"When the world says, "Give up," Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."

-Anonymous

P.S. I'm not really 16 like it says on my profile XD

Posted By:
blackasmidnight
blackasmidnight
StarStarStarStar
Dani looked at the towering building. She looked around than started in. She didn't like this at all. Sighing she looked around, hearing voices. She followed them to a room. She stared hidden near the door. The people who were there seemed to be friends. She didn't want to disrupted them. She peered around and looked at them staying silent.

I'm the girl who's chacter gets ignored in the rp beecuse she['s never there when other people are, than she feels left out and well, does nothing other than rp with herself.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Who can solve the riddle?

Words That Start With 'L'

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.