Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Noir's Boarding Home For The Musically Inhanced (ATJ)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia I flutter inside the building as a water pixie, transformations were easy. I don't like this place but I have heard it was a good school with a nice headmistress.

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia I see a rather pale looking girl ( dani) and i land and walk over. " hello" I say smoothly

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
blackasmidnight
blackasmidnight
StarStarStarStar
Dani jumped. " Who are you?" She ased. Her hand rested on her hip as she looked at the girl. She looked at her lamp, witch was hanging on her bracelet.

I'm the girl who's chacter gets ignored in the rp beecuse she['s never there when other people are, than she feels left out and well, does nothing other than rp with herself.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia My eyes turned blue. A holograph appeared in front of me. " genie, name: dani " I read, " i know you now, my name is Maia, shapeshifter/element pixie. Nice to meet you."

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Mitchie_luvs_you_2202516 Lock
Mitchie_luvs_you_2202516
StarStarStarStar
Hello!!!!!! Can I join?? I already posted a form 

"When the world says, "Give up," Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."

-Anonymous

P.S. I'm not really 16 like it says on my profile XD

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
(MITCHIE! SHUT UP. WE TALKED ABOUT THIS, BE PAITIENT! THE MAKER WILL APPROVE IF THEY WANT TO. And please use () when you are not speaking for the rp)

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
blackasmidnight
blackasmidnight
StarStarStarStar
"Ok, that's nice to know." Dani said beforewe bowing. ' May you wishes forever be granted." She said. " Yes my masdter s got thsat off of the hunger games" She said.

I'm the girl who's chacter gets ignored in the rp beecuse she['s never there when other people are, than she feels left out and well, does nothing other than rp with herself.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia took air and fluttered into the building saying sleekly," better hurry! First class starts soon. "

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
blackasmidnight
blackasmidnight
StarStarStarStar
" I though we were all soppused to meet in the grand room or sonthing." Dani said, staying were she was.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
" oh but everything is a class. you just learned something, I think everything is a class." she flew back and began to lead her toward the building 

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Frozen or Malificent?

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

Frozen or Malificent?

latest videos