Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Noir's Boarding Home For The Musically Inhanced (ATJ)

Posted By:
blackasmidnight
blackasmidnight
StarStarStarStar
Dani started walkeing right efore she was locked in her lamp. She hated when this happened. Her vclothes went from a hoodie and jeans to all sots of genie stuff.

I'm the girl who's chacter gets ignored in the rp beecuse she['s never there when other people are, than she feels left out and well, does nothing other than rp with herself.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
[Imma just go with Ziah's post. It's the only one that's making sense to me. O.o] Okay...they told me to come to this room. This has to be it, right? I hope I'm in the right place. Mag's hands nervously twitched as she walked in gingerly, as if she were walking through a bomb mine--which she might as well have been, or so she thought. One wrong move, one wrong step, and BAM, any hope for a good first year at this boarding home would be gone. Of course, she was probably exaggerating, or maybe it was just that she didn't do well in new places with new people. It always made her anxious and jumpy, whereas she was more relaxed in places she knew well. Might as well find out what it's like here in this room. She circled the room, taking in the smells and sounds. A couple of people were talking in one spot, and she tried to stay away from that area, keeping in a small corner of the room. She sighed quietly. The corner for social rejects, all are welcome!

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Too late to join?) Form: Name: Violet Aisling Age: Looks 18 is 15 Gender: F Species: Faerie Looks: shy anime this picture with blue doc martens, she has pointed ears and sharp features Personality: Shy but mischevious and a flirt. Enjoys annoying people when the chance comes along. Violet occasionally talks in Irish by mistake but this can't be helped. She falls in love easily but refuses to admit it to herself and the other person when she does Other: She is dyslexic to a small extent and she has a large tattoo of delicate and intracte wings spreading out between her two shoulder blades Skill: Charm and manipulation. An expert archer and gymnast Musical Instrument: Flute, guitar and reed pipes Powers: Can manipulate emotions and views (May I apologise for any spelling mistaks I make, I am a litle dyslexic)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
omg, my sis is annoyed, could you hurry on her form)

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Dimentio667_2185830 Lock
Dimentio667_2185830
StarStarStarStar
Name: Elika Rose Age: 14 Gender: F Species: Elika is one of the last of the Sirens, who like the Succubi, have a tendency to lure humans to their doom, except, instead of temptation, the Siren's primary weapon is it's voice. Sirens often have one alternate form that they can shift into at will, and can physically alter their true forms so that their mermaid-esque features can be concealed, and can often read the minds of their victims to alter their melodies to tempt humans. Looks: Elika has light brown, straight and unkempt hair which usually hangs past her ears and gets close to touching her collarbone. She often has to cut it herself, because Sirens have a genetic anomaly that causes their hair to grow twice as fast as a normal humans. She has aquamarine collored eyes which tend to flare cyan and an electric green color depending on her emotion. She also as a Siren is granted unnatural beauty. She bears an hourglass waist, well-toned thighs and calves which are smoothly shaven, with thin, graceful arms, feminine and maturing proportions to her body, and a strong, but feminine collarbone. She also bears well-tanned, gypsy's skin from her love of being outdoors. Her true form features a metallic, green colored tailfin with elaborate, almost carved fins, and golden armlets, bracelets and a choker with encrusted diamonds and emeralds. Her back, on her left shoulder plate and along the upper part of her right arm bear free-lancing, water-related tattoos, the markings of a Siren. She is often wearing a white satin, transparent shirt with rose-related, freelance embroidery and an open neck with Victorian frilly cuffs, and denim capris which look like they were faded with bleach, and thrown through a food processor, so they show ample but appropriate amounts of skin on her thighs. She also goes barefoot, so her knees down, hands, and collarbone are shown plainly. Personality: Elika is a prodigy of extreme intelligence, but very reserved in stature, and thus can be really quiet and serious. She is often known to be self-sufficient, as she was orphaned at a young age, leading her to believe she is fully human, when in fact, she is a full pureblood Siren. She often is very hard on herself, often for questioning her own desires and giving into her childish but instinctual Siren temptations, in addition to using her exclusive Siren powers other than her voice. She is also very shy, so she has to have specific assistance when singing in front of people, when in no doubt because of her blood, she can be turned into the best singer at Noir's. So this makes it extremely difficult to make Elika access her powers. Other: She was living in the streets of Florence, Italy, which makes her have a slight Italian accent and quite fluent in the language, when contacts connected to the CIA found her. She was taken to the States and biologically experimented on to analyze her biologicalcand genetic composition for unknown purposes, which left her scarred, when she was then sent to Noir's under cover of anonymous cheauffers, and left unconscious on the doorstep. This was before Noir disappeared, who immediately recognized her as a Siren and took her in. Also, because of the constraints her memory and behavior put on her powers, she has to take a weekly dosage of a special elixir which work as an anti-social remedy and anti-depressant (which is what Elika thinks it really is), but also works as a catalyst to unlock her powers and make them surface until Elika realizes her true self. It also prevents Elika from reverting to her developing true form, which has been developing since she hit puberty. But only one character knows she is Siren(someone choose to be and only reveal it when i say so, preferably one of Keziah's characters because of their connection to Noir.) Skills: elika is a prodigy, as aforementioned, so she is extremely intelligent. She also has an extremely lithe and fit body with ample flexibility, allowing for elika to be a natural gymnast or contortionist. She also has an innate ability to work extremely well with her hands, which plays into her musical talent. Musical Instrument: as a Siren, when put into the mood and overtaken by an instrumental tune, her voice is unlocked, making vocals an extremely strong point. However, her innate and experienced movement and use of her hands allow her to play with skill, some of the more uncommon string instruments, up and to including; the fiddle, the cello, the harp, the bass guitar (for when she's into her more outgoing moods), and the lute. Powers: Her Siren blood allows her to infiltrate and read the minds of many. She also can revert to her true form, but tends to stick to her humanoid form. Also, when she wishes, she can turn into a more brownish, cheshire colored tabby cat with her aquamarine eyes. Other thsn that, her voice can charm humans, but also reach screaming sonic pitches.

"Humans only exist to feed. They become the bane of their existence to feed their hunger. I am the only 'sane' human in existence. Nothing you possess holds any intrinsic value to me. You are nothing but a pestilence to be removed from this world. My name is Legion, and I exist to prove a point, at any cost... Can you guess what it is?"

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Nikolai looked at the girl who entered the room. He smiled in determination. He jumped up and stood in front of her."Hello,"He said kindly. Rogue rolled his eyes and pulled the guitar out of its case that he'd placed beside him. He began to play quietly ,humming to himself.

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(*points to self* Meh??) Mag startled a bit, then pressed her hand against the forehead. You idiot, Mag. You're not the only person here. Don't be surprised. She peeked out through an opening in her fingers, smiling slightly. '"Um, hello," she said softly.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Dimentio667_2185830 Lock
Dimentio667_2185830
StarStarStarStar
Elika looked around the room, looking extremely nervous. Noir had taken her in not too long ago, but with Noir not here to coax her along, she felt like a sore thumb, she sighed, finding a place to sit. She had no musical instruments, so she had nothing to take her mind off it with. She sighed, folding her arms, as she shivered briefly and sat down at one of the benches on the wall.

"Humans only exist to feed. They become the bane of their existence to feed their hunger. I am the only 'sane' human in existence. Nothing you possess holds any intrinsic value to me. You are nothing but a pestilence to be removed from this world. My name is Legion, and I exist to prove a point, at any cost... Can you guess what it is?"

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet looked around the room as she entered, there was so many people...she sat on the floor slightly away from them, not noticing someone was directly behind her (rouge? Someone with faerie origins) ,and pulled out her battered guitar. She softly strummed one of the many songs from the enchantments of fae. The notes danced through her ears, twirling and spinning, in time with each other. She smiled

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia fluttered in and sat down on a velvet bench

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

which word first comes to ur mind after re...

The impossible quiz

The wrong anwsers game! :3

which word first comes to ur mind after re...

The Related Game!

Higher Power Game

latest videos