Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Noir's Boarding Home For The Musically Inhanced (ATJ)

Posted By:
Dimentio667_2185830 Lock
Dimentio667_2185830
StarStarStarStar
Elika quietly listened to Violet's faerie melody. She closed her eyes, as the natural ability of the melody filled her body, as the feeling welled up inside her heart. She smiled, closing her eyes to enjoy the melody, when suddenly, her Siren voice came out, and burst into song. Her human mentality was temporarily cast away, and the melody of her feeling was strung, in perfect synchronization with the melody. "Are you my family, Can I stay with you a while? May I keep in your comp'ny, I know i'll make you smile...

"Humans only exist to feed. They become the bane of their existence to feed their hunger. I am the only 'sane' human in existence. Nothing you possess holds any intrinsic value to me. You are nothing but a pestilence to be removed from this world. My name is Legion, and I exist to prove a point, at any cost... Can you guess what it is?"

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
After watching a few people pull out instrument, or sing, she pulled out her flute and added into the melody that the siren was singing, a slow, but energetic melody

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet immediately played a quicker more flitting tune, one you would hear while dancing wildly by firelight. Her fingers moved swiftly and softly across the strings of the guitar

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia, now a human, didn't miss a pace and quickens to a more lively and loud tune, the voice, the guitar, and the flute. The sound bounced around the room leaving some people clapping the beat

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet jumped up "I can't do this..." She whispered befofe running from the room

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia looked after her I'm questioning. But then shrugged and continued playing a quick lively melody you would hear in a jazz band, her fingers a blurr.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet sat down outside, gasping for air

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
Dimentio667_2185830 Lock
Dimentio667_2185830
StarStarStarStar
Elika frowned, and when the music suddenly stopped, she came to her senses. She cursed, looking at the people who were staring at her, and running off. She was so ashamed.

"Humans only exist to feed. They become the bane of their existence to feed their hunger. I am the only 'sane' human in existence. Nothing you possess holds any intrinsic value to me. You are nothing but a pestilence to be removed from this world. My name is Legion, and I exist to prove a point, at any cost... Can you guess what it is?"

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet rocked back and forth, terrified

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
Dimentio667_2185830 Lock
Dimentio667_2185830
StarStarStarStar
(Emily, i don't think that Violet would be insanely terrified period, especially after leaving to behind other eyes. It's just unrealistic. A hook nonetheless, but not a good one.)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Help D:

Your least favorite pokemon

Name one movie better then Frozen

Describe the profile pic above you