Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Half-breeds (open RP please join!)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
These are teenagers who are part animal. They have been specially designed by scientists and released into the wild. Their memory has been erased so they know nothing at all about their past. All they remember is their language, and how to survive. But pieces of their memories start coming back to them bit by bit. Will there be love? Will there be hate? Will they even survive? Only time will tell. Please make one girl and one boy x3 Form: Name: Age: (15-1Cool personality: looks: clothes: What animal they are half of: other:

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Maia   hometown: China Animal: fox looks like: Description: long pitch black hair, daring, brave, smart, confident, rebellious, immune to fear, large electric blue eyes, slim body to slip into shadows, not easily tempered, quiet when wanted, talkative , a stalker, social, finds it hard to stop talking due to knowing many things, a great poet, artist, and author hobbies: when tempered, likes to unwind with a small bit of chocolate and green tea! Loves still art and photography, likes to meet new people, is indepentdent... A little too much sometimes Bio: trained in china with a sister, earthquake broke them apart. Learned to handle bow and arrows, knives, and spears learned to speak English.   Age: 15 Skills and talents: skilled with books, bow and arrows, spear, knives, and can give people th stare until she gets what she wants Normal cloths: black glove fishnets, a felt jacket, lined with lots of knives, a coral tunic, jeggings( jeans and leggings) complete with coral nails and gray converse, wears a matching locket to her brother  Weapon of choice: spear, eyes, knives, bow other: lived in the wild for quite a while, so she had a touch of wildness to her

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alana Fit Age: 15 Looks: like my profile picture Personality: Can be shy at times, Nice, cares for others, and sometimes can get sickly Animal: Wolf

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Form: Name: Aron Prob Age: (15-18 ) 17 personality: Snappy, short tempered, strong willed, stupid at times, fast, independant, instinctive looks: clothes: a t-shirt that is ripped and muddy and muddy jeans What animal they are half of: a cat other: N/A Form: Name: Toru Hamandi Age: (15-18 ) 16 personality: Sweet, cares for others, nice, selfless, puts others before herself, helpful, kind looks: clothes: a long shirt over short shorts. The shirt is so long it covers her shorts and brushes her thighs What animal they are half of: Fox other: N/A

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
nyplaysguitar
nyplaysguitar
StarStarStarStar
Name: Jay Jones Age: 16 personality: She is very  crazy and childish. looks: Jay Jones :D (Laura Phillips) clothes: Green Day tee with black skinny jeans and spiderweb gloves What animal they are half of: Tiger other: none Name: Jeremy Brown Age: 16 personality: He is very calm and a good leader but also has a good sense of humor. looks: Jeremy Brown- normal (Harry Parks) clothes: Wheres a red shirt with black tie and jeans. What animal they are half of: Lion other: none

Green Day For Ever

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(We can start if you'd like. They're all in the forest btw)

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
nyplaysguitar
nyplaysguitar
StarStarStarStar
I'll start- Jay laid on her pile of leaves which she made as a makeshift bed. She stared into the forest, waiting for something to happen that actually interested her. Jeremy slipped quietly through the forest he'd been walking for so long he was worried he couldn't find his way back to Jay. So he left scent marks along the way.

Green Day For Ever

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana stood next to jay she thought she was weird , yet they were all weird.

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
nyplaysguitar
nyplaysguitar
StarStarStarStar
"Do you need something Alana?" Jay said sarcastically.

Green Day For Ever

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Toru was picking herbs as she walked along in the forest. She smiled as she found one of her favorite flowers, Primrose. She picked it and soon she had an armful of herbs and one flower. She was planning on using the herbs for eating or medicine uses. She smiled but then she smelled something. She sniffed, her fox ears twitching and her fluffy hazel tail twitching. Lion. She backed away from the scent trail and started heading back towards her camp. Aron was trying to make a makeshift bed but the branches he was trying to pull together in the tree weren't cooperating. One slipped and smacked him in the face "Ah Damn it!" He hissed, rubbing his face which had a red stripe on it now from where the branch hit. He was fuming.

Why, you may ask?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 111 112

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Should I Wear!

Is my house haunted?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Describe the profile pic above you

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

latest videos