Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Knights Academy Recruiting Thread

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
Shadeslayer here. This is a recruiting thread for the game "Knights Academy", a high fantasy, medieval adventure game made and run by yours truly. I made this because, quite frankly, we need more players. I'm also going to clear up any questions about the game, setting, and plot here if you have any doubts about joining. One more thing- if you're one of the players who dropped out early on, I'll allow you to remake or replace your character, on the condition that you only use the new one. Also, if you have any questions about character ideas, drop them here. I'm trying to plan out unique quests and storylines for every player, so don't be afraid to get into detail.

Praise the Sun

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump. I'm taking any and all questions.

Praise the Sun

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello there, I was wondering if i would be able to join this role play it seems interesting..

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure. First, you need to find the game itself and post a character sheet. After that, I'll read it to make sure it's cool with the setting and let you know if anything needs to be changed. If you're unsure whether an idea would be acceptable or not, run it by me first, either with a comment or in one of the threads.

Praise the Sun

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alright, thank you.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello Shadeslayer, I was wondering if I could kill off Krist and make a completely new character. I was going to have my new character wield native american weapons such as the tomahawk. I was also thinking of making him have native american heratige.

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Hello, Shadeslayer. I was wondering-- a while back, I had asked to join the roleplay "Knights Academy" but I had completely forgot about it. I know this is probably going to be annoying, and I am truely sorry-- but may I join? I am a bit confused about the setting/plot, though. I am sorry for the annoyance of this, but I was wondering may I join the roleplay? But, I do have a question about the setting/plot. -Is there a certain like place where they are? Also, is the plot just about-- "Knights Academy"? I am sorry for the completely stupid question(s), just wondering. Thanks so much Shadeslayer~  ArtemisMoonHunt

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
Krist, if you really want to hang up Krist it's not necessary to kill him, just stop using him. I'd actually keep him on backup. I'll approve the Native American weapons, though I think the closest setting equivalent would be the elves, so there isn't really a way to get the heritage thing, except maybe that he was raised by a woodsman. Artemis, you need simply post a character sheet in the game to join. I don't fully understand your questions, but I think the proper answer would be that they are in an original setting of my own design. And the plot is simply around a number of knights in training. I can answer more questions if you have any.

Praise the Sun

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Age gaps in relationships

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Age gaps in relationships

Write your username backwards (:

5 Things You Didn't Know

My Parent's hate me :(

latest videos