Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For the SuperNatural

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's ok lol Big Grin) Ellise glared at him "James I'm fine, stop worrying" she growled

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
FrozenGoddess
FrozenGoddess
Star
Hello Everyone. My name is Erina and I can control the elements but mostly water and ice. Looks: blonde hair that comes to the middle of her back. The ends are blue representing the ocean. Her eyes are a piercing blue eyes. She is in very good shape. She can make people feel some sort of emotion that is calming and intense because of the feelings that the ocean gives her. She has a sandy kind of skin tone and at her old school was popular but she feels a kind of  nervousness here with people that might have more power than her.

imperfect perfectionist

Posted By:
FrozenGoddess
FrozenGoddess
Star
I walked into the hall with a sweater hanging loosley around my small figure. I had my hair pulled over to one side. I shuffled through the halls trying to smile. Then I bumped into a girl who smelt a little bit like the forest. "Oh sorry! I am so sorry." as I shuffled onto the floor and scooped up her papers crumpling them a little bit. I felt my cheeks becoming flushed with blush. i striaighted my backpack on my back and contiouned onto the hall the rustling of books and slamming lockers ringing through my ears.

imperfect perfectionist

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia walked next to her wolf in the same form. Two wolves walked side by side down the corridors and not a door. If one was watching, they would have not noticed one wolf change into a human being with long, braided black hair. 

Maia put on her jokers smile as she skipped to the bathroom humming a tune. She lived mornings! Morning! Such a beautiful word

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
blondieanimal_luv007
blondieanimal_luv007
StarStarStarStar
May I join?

Form:

Name: Arianna Grene (Ari)
Personality:  She is very sweet but can be mean if you get on her bad side.  Her best friend is Erina.
Looks: 
Other: N/A
Room: 17
Supernatural Ability: She can shapeshift into a huge wolf.  Here is a picture of her in wolf form.

"Forever."
-Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

Let love LIVE while it can..

Haha Louis!

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

I feel bad about myself

The forum for crazy people :P

Naruto

Brave or Tangled?

latest videos