Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For the SuperNatural

Posted By:
ImmaBeastChick
ImmaBeastChick
StarStarStarStar
Emily:

People are always gonna find someting wrong with you:
If your skinny youll be called anerexic
If your chubby your FAT FAT FAT
If your tall your a skyscraper
If your short your a dwarf
If you dont have the newest style your out
If you have cool style your a spoiled brat
You cant please people so why try??

Posted By:
StrokeOfMidnight
StrokeOfMidnight
StarStarStarStarStar
Any One can Join! you dont have to ask! Also... Cameron : Human ( Add the Fangs ) Rp character. Wolf Form ( With fangs also )  His doggie Patches ( Loose the Hat ) My puppy dogg. :) Also. Anyone want to Start ? smile

^^ That post i just made, Awesome. :3

"I AM NYAN CAT, HEAR ME NYAN!!!" Wait..... * Face palms * Whos Tac Nayn ???

RAAAINBOOW!!!
Taste The Rainbow!!!

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
I wana start!

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Im back guys.!(; can i start with you guys.?

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
StrokeOfMidnight
StrokeOfMidnight
StarStarStarStarStar
               Cameron Went into the kitchen and looked at the Counter Surprised. He Never Had Mail.... Not ever Actually . He Reached for it and Tore at it until It Broke. He Took Out a Letter.                                                  SCHOOL FOR THE SUPERNATURAL Bravo in your Excellence in living to the proper age..... Now then, As you already Know your are Special. Gifted. If i may say.   You Have Been Recalled to 'School' Where you will be trained to use your Gifts.  You May Choose, What side you May train on.... Or with. Evil Or Good. Now then . Here is Your File. Name: Cameron West. Age: 200 Years, Presently living Life as an 18 Year old. Hair color: White Silver Eyes ; Grey. Gift : Werewolf Vampire Evil Or good; ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````  Cameron Stared at 'Evil or good' He picked up a pen and slowly Circled Evil.... He wanted to Learn from both sides. But as it seems he wont. So he chose what his father had taken .  He was broken from the trance by His Foster Mother She had slapped him across the head.  " WHAT ARE YOU DOING? IS THAT YOUR MAIL!? NO!" She Screamed at him .' He stood Wide eyed. "But it is Mine....." He whispered.  "What!? No! It Belongs to me! Came to MY House! HAND IT OVER...." she snarled at him She grabbed for it , But camerob kept hold on it. He won... But she had ripped off a corner. Cameron ducked as she swung at him. He ran upstairs to his room and slammed the door he locked it and through all his stuff in a bag he Snapped a leash on Patches He opened his window and climbed out onto the roof His dog followed he closed the window behind himself and Slid down the roof with patches in his lap. He jumped down onto the car roof . Holding patches on his shoulder . He jumped down and ran Down the street. Fast. He was Very Fast. In this case His dog was his sunblock. He got to the mainstreet and caught a cab he shoved himself in and nearly yelled " School For the SN , 45TH Street. NOW." And Buckled himself in letting patches crawl off his shoulders. She lay in his lap. The dust flew into her face as she watched him runaway with his dog. She coulkd care less. When the cab arrived Cameron Leaped out therowing the money at the mans face. His dog followed behind him as he walked into the school . He looked terrible . His jeans were ripped. Shirt rinked. Jacket... In Okay Condition. His bag was slinged across his back. He looked around inside as he pushed in . His dog whimpering as She could smell Death. Cameron Went up to a man At a front Desk. Or atleast was what he thought was a desk. He coughed. " Hello? Hi Im here for ... Um.. The school for The SN ... Am i in the right place?" He asked  "Yes,,,Your name?" "Cameron West" He nearly whispered, He gulped. "Yes Here you are... Just head down that hall, And your  room in #21409 . " The man said as he checked his name off the list.    "Okay...." He said as he picked patches up and walked down the hall It felt like forever but he finnally got there he opened the door and let his dog in. She Of course Hoped on the bed and curled up. Cameron sighed " Stay. " He said as he put his bag by the door and walked out closing the door behind him he ran down the hall . He wanted to investigate this 'School'.

RAAAINBOOW!!!
Taste The Rainbow!!!

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
[ im back . Can i continue with you guys .? ]

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Not sure what to post! Do we have ti eb new or could we have been going for awhile?)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar

"Gupi1999" wrote:

(Not sure what to post! Do we have ti eb new or could we have been going for awhile?)
I agree ..

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
StrokeOfMidnight
StrokeOfMidnight
StarStarStarStarStar
( You can of already been at the school :3 I have to go though i start school 2MORROW So i need to go to bedd.. Sry  Night. )

RAAAINBOOW!!!
Taste The Rainbow!!!

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(I atart school tomorrow too....) Carduus lay on her bed with Mufasa purring in her ear"Shhh....."she said standing up and leaving the roomJames walked into the school with the two men and looked about uncomfortably and walking toward the desk oen man said"New student""Name?""James Stimson"James said feeeling teh shdden urge to pounce on the man he shivered"Yes your here, Coudl you take him to his room. He looks...thristy"The man nodded and shiwed James to his room

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

How old are your pets

What's your pet?

Ebola Being Taken as a Joke, and Turned In...

Do you think saying "shut up" to someone i...

Type in the face you have on right now

My favorite animal is a coyote

latest videos