Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For the SuperNatural

Posted By:
StrokeOfMidnight
StrokeOfMidnight
StarStarStarStarStar
Cameron Moaned , That was all he could manage. He stumbled to  the back of the room . Coughing up blood. " It-its the Master...." He was cut off as he plumitted to the ground Unconsious. He was passed out infront of A statue. He was the Vampires..Master If you call it that.

^^ That post i just made, Awesome. :3

"I AM NYAN CAT, HEAR ME NYAN!!!" Wait..... * Face palms * Whos Tac Nayn ???

RAAAINBOOW!!!
Taste The Rainbow!!!

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Isabella Pyros Age:  1500 Gender: Female Bio: She was killed at 15, along with her dog, Speckles, by being thrown off a balcony by an unknown mugger who was never brought to justice. She haunts her own house, and is can do everything a human can, even looks like one, but when touched, she has no real body. Looks: White hair with blue streaks, hazel eyes, blue shirt with tie dye peace sign, denim shorts, purple sandals, gold necklace that says "LUV". Immortality: Ghost Personality: Her last dark moments of life won't keep this whimsical, bubbly, friendly chic girl from putting a smile on your face! Other: She has a pomeranian dog named Speckles.

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

Chocolate Milk Boom
"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar
(Approved or not?)

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

Chocolate Milk Boom

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Carduus gulped"Why is nobody coming? Are they okay...I'm in so much trouble"Se opened the door and rushed into the room, a statue she felt terrified to look at was there and a boy lay on the floor. She looked at him and suddenly filled with fear ran out, leaving him there

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
StrokeOfMidnight
StrokeOfMidnight
StarStarStarStarStar
( Oh, Yes of course Big Grin  , You can just jump in anywhere ) Patches heard Cameron she bust down the door and padded down the hall, She Zoomed past The girl And went straight through the door, She nudged Cameron Nothing. She growled.

^^ That post i just made, Awesome. :3

"I AM NYAN CAT, HEAR ME NYAN!!!" Wait..... * Face palms * Whos Tac Nayn ???

RAAAINBOOW!!!
Taste The Rainbow!!!

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabella looked at the receptionist with Speckles on a leash, seemingly trying to stare into his soul. "Oh yes, you're here. Isabella Pyros, is that right?" he said. "Yes sir." Isabella answered. "Your room is with, umm, a girl named Carduus, I suppose." the receptionist answered. Isabella thanked him and walked away, tugging Speckles with her leash on hand. She saw Carduus running down the hall, filled with fear. "Hey wait!" Isabella said. 

Chocolate Milk Boom

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Carduus ran into the room and curling up on her bed with Mufasa"Soemthing about that room was off. Hey kitty, you think it was imagination?" The cat jsut purred and nuzzled her face

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
(whoa, i missed allot! anywhere i can jump in?)

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
( nvm i gtg sorry, bye ill be on later, maybe please dont roleplay too much without me.)

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabella walked into Carduus's room. "Umm, hi. The receptionist said I'd be in the room with a girl named Carduus. Do you know where the room is? He didn't tell me the room number." Isabella said, hoping the girl would help.,

Chocolate Milk Boom

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite animal?

allergies

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Should Students be able to leave school fo...

allergies

latest videos