Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For the SuperNatural

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
"That would be me, Hello. So you're new obviously...and you have a dog"her last remark was irritated and the reason was Mufasa spotting it and trying to climb up the wall

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, it's a ghost dog.  Sorry!" she laughed. Speckles growled at Mufasa. "Bad dog! Bad!!" Isabella scolded. Speckles whimpered and got down. "You just gotta show him who's boss, and he has no liking for cats, but he likes the cat's name." she said. Speckles barked. "Mufasa, isn't it?"

There's a leek in my siggy! Stick Leek: -screams- AAAAH!

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

How I should eat pizza
How I should eat pizza

Wait a minute, Doc. Are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Going to bed, Toodles!) Carduus smiled and picked up Mufasa to try and settle him"Ghost dog..guessing your a ghost too then. I'm a Sucubus, Mufasa's a normal cat"

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Ellise walked through the door, she flinced at a strange statue and walked up to a boy on the floor. "You ok?" She asked softly before frowning and flicking his forehead, laughing

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar
(I drew a picture of what I think Mufasa looks like Big Grin, oh see u) "I know. Some guy, never brought to justice, threw me and Speckles of my own apartment balcony." she said. 'If you need me, I'll be drawing. I'm a good sketcher." she said. She sat down on the floor and took out a sketchpad and pen. She whistled for Speckles, who sat down in a cute position. Isabella started sketching. 

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

How I should eat pizza
How I should eat pizza

Wait a minute, Doc. Are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Mwahaha! Snuck on for a short time) (Ooooh! I wish I could see!   If you saw my old profile pic thats Mufasa) Carduus nodded"I'll be sleeping...don't wake me up unless theres a fire. Oh and yiu should be warned, Guys can't go near me,..,so none in our room"then she turned over and lay down to sleep, mufasa curling up by her head. James was given a water bottle full of blood. He sat staring at it, debating between thirst and humanity

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabella looked at Mufasa. (i didnt add this on my form but Isabella can read animal's minds). "I know how you feel, Mufasa." Isabella whispered. She got up and walked out of the dorm. She went outside and closed the door. She breathed in the fresh air, and walked back inside to the dorm. She opened the door and sat down in front of Mufasa. "Do you ever feel like your invisible to the world?" Isabella said to Mufasa. "Well, I do." she said, frowning.

How I should eat pizza
How I should eat pizza

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Ellise skipped out laughing. She twirled through a door into a room she thought to be hers. Instead, she found and young man sitting on a bed with a bottle "woah, sorry" she giggled turning to open the door but finding it locked "erm..."

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabella wondered why Carduus didn't want to be woken up unless there was a fire, and why boy's couldn't be near her, and why the name Mufasa? She started to wonder if Carduus just didn't like her. Only someone close to her could understand. That person was going to be enrolled here. That person, was Emily.

How I should eat pizza
How I should eat pizza

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(First day of Semester 2, school in a few hours. Can't sleep Sad So dead!) (Carduus is a funny one isn't she ;P) Carduus let out a slught moan in her sleep and Mufasa moved away and stared at Isabelle Strange twoleg. Very strange.  James looked up a little shocked dbut the smell from teh bottle and then the girl was driving him crazy"Hello?"he said a voice he had never heard left his mouth."Lost?" he felt hs fangs against his lip but couldn't think

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

CHECK EHT OUT NAO!!!!!

Do you think Religion should be included i...

Do you think Religion should be included i...

Do you like reading Garfield books?

Describe your Country in one word

Red by Taylor Swift