Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For the SuperNatural

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
(okay odviously i'm back. where can i jump in?)

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabella looked at Mufasa, then Scar, then Angel. (i didnt add on my form that other than Speckles she has a cat named Angel) "Do you ever feel like your invisible to the world Scar?" Isabella asked him. Always. "Well, I do too, because I'm a ghost, and well, people mistake me for an emo." Isabella whispered.  I know how you feel, kiddo. "Thanks, Scar." Isabella said smiling. She pat Scar's head, got up, and walked out of the dorm. Scar followed her, even though his real owner is Emily. I'm always here for you kid. Always here.

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

Chocolate Milk Boom
"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Ellise frowned, her eyebrows furrowing "your in pain, arnt you" she sighed Aiden collapesed asleep on the random girls bed

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
(and odviously i'm being ignored. kk then)

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
StrokeOfMidnight
StrokeOfMidnight
StarStarStarStarStar
Cameron moaned... "Errr...." He Hissed.He Wasnt right... He was, Possessed as those, Humans? Is it? Humans. Call it. He was forced up . He looked at the statue satisfied. It was , His Father. It looked like himself. But it was Only his ..... Father. Bloody tears streamed down . He Had a peircing sound in both ears. He ran for the door and nearly collapsed down on the floor as a spirit left him. He coughed up Blood. Actually he was Hacking Up Blood. His fangs grown out. His Furry Wolf evers popped out. He Moaned . Continuing To Hack up Blood. "Help Me.... " He hissed softley as his words became an echo through the halls.

^^ That post i just made, Awesome. :3

"I AM NYAN CAT, HEAR ME NYAN!!!" Wait..... * Face palms * Whos Tac Nayn ???

RAAAINBOOW!!!
Taste The Rainbow!!!

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Ellise ran out of James room when hearing a sound. There was a boy and blood "Jesus christ..." She ran to him "you ok?" She asked worriedly

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
StrokeOfMidnight
StrokeOfMidnight
StarStarStarStarStar
"C-Considering , Im , Having, A......' He was cut off my his Coughing for the blood. . "Glitch.. Errrr... Noo." He coughed. The Hall Looked Horrid , Blood Everywhere. In the carpeting, On the door, And on the walls. Looked like someone exploded. He hacked up more blood. "Err... " He moaned. His Face covered in It. His eyes were streaming Blood. His Site Hazed . He could barly Make Out the girls figure. He was Soaked in blood. This was a Bad thing. His father had warned him about this. He needed Blood. And he needed it Soon. He was Supposed to go hunting every month to keep this from happening but he refused and said He was going to Never. Drink blood After having to kill a human as a child. He was Scarred. He Blacked out again As he was going to start his word all he got out was " B-b "......

RAAAINBOOW!!!
Taste The Rainbow!!!

Posted By:
StrokeOfMidnight
StrokeOfMidnight
StarStarStarStarStar
Bumppppp!

RAAAINBOOW!!!
Taste The Rainbow!!!

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can i still join.?)

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Ellise had no idea why she was about to this i mean come on; a random, good looking guy walks up the hall and starts coughing up blood. From the looks of it this guy who she suspected to be a vampire was seriously starving himself in the blood department. She ripped the bottom of her t shirt off and wiped the blood from his face. She brushed his hair out of his eyes and pressed her neck to his lips to see if he would drink. She wasn't human but blood was blood (Quinn168 please refrain from controling my character)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Whats your fav song of Taylor Swift?

Volleyball

Favirote BaseBall Team

FROZEN part2

Should i let the populars use me

how do i ma freinds here

latest videos