Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Midnight Blaze (Open To All)

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar
You and others are sent to a mysterious old house, supposedly "haunted". There are hundreds of ghosts waiting..for you. In fact, there are 999 spirits. Any volunteers? Form: Name: Age: Gender: Personality: Looks: Mortal/Immortal: Other: ~Rules~ No cursing No weapons allowed, unless they involve ghosthunting. Remember; ghosts are energy, so you can't kill them. Plus, they're already dead. Have fun! Mine Name: Isabella  Age: 15 Gender: F Personality: Friendly, whimsical, bubbly, outgoing, dramatic, fun. Looks: Isabella Mortal/Immortal: Mortal Other: People often mistake her for an emo.

There's a leek in my siggy! Stick Leek: -screams- AAAAH!

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

How I should eat pizza
How I should eat pizza

Wait a minute, Doc. Are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes but you must say if your a human or ghost.

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

How I should eat pizza
How I should eat pizza

Wait a minute, Doc. Are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar
no. only if u wanna be evil u can.

How I should eat pizza
How I should eat pizza

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Can i join.? Name: Sophie Ann Age:16 Gender: female Personality: shes outgoing, once you get to know her . She holds a barrriar up to protect herself, because she has trust issues . Looks: Mortal/immortal: mortal Other: she is the only child . She lives with both parents .

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar
all  approved. lets start!

How I should eat pizza
How I should eat pizza

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar
ill start and all of us are together outside of the mansion in the pouring rain

How I should eat pizza
How I should eat pizza

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophie hated the rain . She looked at everyone else . She did not know them, but that did not matter, all she wanted was to get warm in that mansion .

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes.  We can go in. Turn on your flashlights." Isabella said, rolling her eyes. She pushed open the door, and headed inside. She aimed the flashlight at something dusty in the corner. "Guys! Come here, I found something!" she whispered, motioning for them to follow.

How I should eat pizza
How I should eat pizza

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar
(lol yes its okay u dont have to ask to join. and I know u used a pokemon picture of a pokemon and a pokehuman)

How I should eat pizza
How I should eat pizza

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophie was getting really irritated with the rain . She turned on her flashlight and walked into the mansion . She ran to where Isabela was ."what is it.?" She whispered .

faded . ♡

-kvsh

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

awnser the question the person above you asks

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

awnser the question the person above you asks

To my beautiful girlfriend!