Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Hate (open rp, all are welcome)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
This is a war/romance RP, just to warn you War; the ultimate game but with thousands of players. Everyone over the age of 20 has dissapeared in mysterious circumstances. Children and young adults run havoc in the streets. When told they have to go to war, this think it is just a game. The battle draws to a close and suddenly walls are lowered around people from both sides of the battle field. Will they work together? Or will they all fall Rules: *no god modding *you can swear if you want *Dnt tlk lyk dis *please ask the other person before killing their character *have fun!! Form: Name: Age: (13-20) Personality: Looks: (anime, picture or discription) Clothing: Weaponry: Short bio: Other:

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Form: Name: Carlie Smith Age: 15 Personality: Shy, caring, flirty and trustworthy Looks: moonlight anime Clothing: Same as picture Weaponry: Bow and arrows Short bio: Lives alone after mom and dad died Other: is actually a good warrior Form: Name: Aiden Smith Age: 19 Personality: controling and has a don't care attitude. Secretly caring Looks: anime guy purple Clothing: Same as picture Weaponry: Long sword Short bio: Doesn't like to talk about it Other: Lots of tattoos, gets drunk on a regular basis

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Silver Wishburn Age: 19 Personality: Somewhat naive, determined, violent minded, coldhearted. Looks: Clothing: And a black cape. Weaponry: A longsword with a pure black blade with a golden handle carved into a chinese dragon head. Short bio: Silver is an abandoned child with a hedgehog and japanese counterpart, he grew up around magic, he learnt a little, though being terribly naive and vulnerable as a young child. Strangely, his parents were murdered by his hedgehog counterpart, Shadow. He learnt about japanese music, especially Luka Mergurine. He likes to listen to her music. He occasionally likes to wander the forest singing Circus Monster to himself. Other: It is believed that when he is in battle, he is either flesh or metal hedgehog. (Below, maybe approving) His hedgehog counterpart: Shadow The Hedgehog.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
rane22
rane22
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lizzie McGarrey Age: 17 Personality: sweet, kind, curious, determined, outgoing, great warrior Looks: Anime Girl Clothing: T-shirt, jeans, combat boots Weaponry: sword, axe Short bio: mother died when she was very young, father has dissapeared like all the other adults. All she has is her brother Zack. Other: will do anything to protect her family, hard core warrior Name: Zack McGarrey Age: 13 Personality: shy, determined, harsh, depressed Looks: Anime Boy Clothing: black hoodie, jeans, sneakers Weaponry: axe, sniper (if thats allowed) Short bio: same as Lizzie but all he has is her Other: will do anything to be proven a fighter

♥Piper♥

Hi! I'm piper. Comment me if you have any questions. I'm sadly not a junior mod, but I'm working on it Big Grin

Posted By:
veggie kid
veggie kid
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Rea Age: (13-20) 16 PersonalityBig Frownusious and untrusting. Is known to ba rather fierce. Looks: Clothing: A black mullet skirt with white lining. A pair of shoes that lace up to her thighs. A corseted black shirt. Weaponry: A double black katana Short bio: Trained for combat of all kinds. Has one friend. Trusts no one. Other: Leo's friend. Has raven wings. Name: Age: 16 Personality: Cold and competitive. Loves fighting. Looks: Clothing: A black leather jacket, he is skin bare under it with one bandage diagonally on his chest. Weaponry: Two katanas and a knife set. Short bio: Trained in combat with Rea. Other: Rea's friend. Has raven wings.

Posted By:
Sekaii
Sekaii
StarStarStarStar
Name: Hanalay Rome Age: 17 Personality: Quiet, easily persuaded, smart, mentally defensive, a bit of a lone wolf Looks: 8(May be pending) Clothing: She usually wears what she's wearing in the picture.  Weaponry: A wooden (bamboo?) sword. (Like in HOTD c: ) Short bio: Training with her sensei, she grew strong over the years. Having no siblings, she adapted to a solitary, lonely life. She used to have a German Shepard named Shi. Other: Very flexible, fights kinda like a gymnastic, flips, backbends, and more. (Oops didn't know we had to make two .-.) Name: Halo Evans' Age: 17 Personality: Sly, flirt, caring, generous, rough Looks: 11 (May be pending) Clothing: Picture clothes & various necklaces Weaponry: Two long, black daggers Short Bio: Unknown past Other: Likes to tease his foes.

Sekaii

200th Post Reached!: Thursday, July 26, 2012

Posted By:
rane22
rane22
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can we start?)

♥Piper♥

Hi! I'm piper. Comment me if you have any questions. I'm sadly not a junior mod, but I'm working on it Big Grin

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure) "Carlie, pull yourself together!" Aiden argued with his sister at the back of the battle field, surrounded by battle cries and gore "B-but I don't want to hurt people" Carlie cried "Your coming with me!" Aiden decided, grabbing her hand and pulling her to the centre of the battle. The seecond they got there a unbreakable wall was suddenly lowered around them Carlie screamed

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
Sekaii
Sekaii
StarStarStarStar
(Yay! c: ) Hanalay stood next to Halo in a battle ready position, legs spread, ready to lunge, her  wooden sword held far behind her. Eyes scanning the area, she tapped Halo's shoulder. "Huh?" he said breaking concentration. "Get ready." she whispered. Halo flipped his daggers around in his hands and smiled. "Already am." And the walls fell.

Sekaii

200th Post Reached!: Thursday, July 26, 2012

Posted By:
rane22
rane22
StarStarStarStarStar
Lizzie was in battle, slashing people to pieces with her axe. Blood was splattered all over her shirt and pants. An enemy soldier came up to hher and she slashed his head off. Then she apit on his lifeless body and smiled. Then she saw the wall. "Woah." Zack was in the back of the battle feild. He also had blood spattered on him. "Holy crap." He said seeing the wall

♥Piper♥

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

question

Why do you suddenly hate me, Kidzworld?!

Why do you suddenly hate me, Kidzworld?!

Favorite Video Game?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos