Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Sound Of Madness(ATJ)

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
A band is forming within a highschool, its name is; The Sound Of Madness (hence the title). This is no ordinary band, it is one of supernatural creatures. Everyone in the band is extremely talented, however, their personalities clash dramatically. The onlt thing keeping this band of outcasts together is a mutual interest in music and a dream to go national.  I have a LOT of plans and plot twists to add to this rp, but I don't want to give any spoilers in the description, so please join!! Rules: No Dying No Godmodding No troll playing If you aren't accepted into the rp, don't fuss Use correct  grammar, capitalization, spelling, and punctuation Please attempt to roleplay if struck with WB Band Positions: Leader Singers: Taken by me and Vampire Girl Lead guitarist: Comicbook Girl Bassist: Insomniac Drummer: EmzyLou Manager: THEROCKSTAR100 Keyboard: Jomeimei Form: Name: Age: Looks: Wearing: Species: Personality: Bio: Other: Gender: Abilities: Position:

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Sound Of Madness(ATJ)

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
Ooh! May I join? And if I can, can I be the other lead singer? :3

Ari is Spongebob

Sound Of Madness(ATJ)

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ixas Blaque Age: Looks about 17 , but is actually about a century old. (

Sound Of Madness(ATJ)

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes, but before that, I need to see an example post since I haven't roleplayed with you before.

Sound Of Madness(ATJ)

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm horrible at example posts, but if you check the RP called Up All Night (Open!) which I have a big part in, you can check my form and my posts. :3

Ari is Spongebob

Sound Of Madness(ATJ)

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
I would but I'm a bit tied up with other roleplays and can't really look it over. So I'll just give you a scene. Ixas stepped out onto the stage, his eyes scanning over the crowd that was now chanting. He clutched the mic with his right hand and clenched his left hand into a fist. He wasn't familiar with this kind of pressure. His nervous amber eyes, so unlike the rest of his face that was seemingly emotionless, sought out _____ (Your character.) possibly the only other person to understand what he is feeling.

Sound Of Madness(ATJ)

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
 Name: Ixas Blaque
Age: Looks about 17 , but is actually about a century old. (That is the age limit)
Looks: Tall, around 6'3, with lean muscles and a sort of calming air about him. He had long flowing shoulder length black hair with a streak of white hair . His hair is usually tucked behind his right ear, leaving some to hang freely in his face. He has bright amber eyes that seem to glow gold almost. His skin is extremely pale. He has a tattoo of a full moon across his back , one of a wolf on his shoulder and a strange symbol that travels from the base of his palm and spirals up his arm and shoulder and up his neck a bit.
Wearing: Black combat boots , black leather pants with chains and various studded belts , along with a longsleeves gray thermal shirt with a black leather coat over top of that. He has a large ring with a very intricate design surrounding the lapis lazuli stone in the middle, and a various assortment of pendants on long chains around his neck.
Species: Unknown
Personality: He comes off as very brooding and serious, almost unaproachable with his beauty and attitude towards people. He doesn't interact with anyone and yet he's the most popular guy in the school aside from the head of the football team. His stage name is the 'Fallen Angel', or the Fallen for short. Hes very thoughtful underneath it all, and is effected by the things people say although no one knows it. He has built up walls around his true self and hardly anyone can get through it.
Bio: He doesn't remember his past much, all he remebers is flashbacks of wolves and forests and labs and pain. His memories really start to go into detail around when he was about 53, when he was allowed to enter an actual highschool for once. He was beaten by humans and turned away by fellow supernaturals up until recently when he moved away from the town where he had spent most of his unnaturally long lime and came to (where ever I decide the setting will be).
Other: You'll see
Abilities: Telepathy, Typical Supernatural powers(inhanced strength, speed, agility etc. etc) , Due to his memory issues he can't tap into his true power(I will reveal later) unless in extremely bad situations
. Position in Band: Leader Singer

Sound Of Madness(ATJ)

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, I'll just continue on this scene with my character tomorrow, gtg. Dx

Ari is Spongebob

Sound Of Madness(ATJ)

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay

Sound Of Madness(ATJ)

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump! Please join!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Zoomin' Zoomin' - Becky G

Becky G

Type in the face you have on right now

Type in the face you have on right now

The impossible quiz

One word

latest videos