Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Sound Of Madness(ATJ)

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar
can i join i love to rp

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Pumpkin pumpkin cannon its Blair
Add us

Sound Of Madness(ATJ)

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
I haven't roleplayed with you before. So make a form and I will act out a scene with my character according to the position in the band you are aiming for and then you respond and I'll decide

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Sound Of Madness(ATJ)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(Might I be able to join?)

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Sound Of Madness(ATJ)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
G2g

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Sound Of Madness(ATJ)

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay and yes you can join

Sound Of Madness(ATJ)

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
(start? Nothing big obviously, but just minor character interactions.)

Sound Of Madness(ATJ)

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

Sound Of Madness(ATJ)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
If this form isn't acceptable, please let me know and I will change anything necessary. Name: Eden "Ender" Evans. Age: Just turned 16. Looks: Eden has long black hair and pale, light blue eyes. Her bangs hang in her face and sweep slightly to the left, slightly covering her left eye. She has skin that is quite pale and is a bit tall for her age. She has long legs, stands at about 5' 7" and is also very thin. She's not a big fan of being tall and thin, honestly; she's one of the weaker girls. Wearing: Typically she likes to wear black skinny jeans with a pale gray stripe down the outside of each leg, a dark gray long-sleeved shirt, and a black short-sleeved shirt with a hood. Usually she'll wear a pair of black converse with pale, light blue laces, matching the shade of her eyes. She can also be seen wearing pale, light blue stud earrings and a necklace with a circular charm on it that is the same color. Species: Ender. Personality: She is typically shy and stays to herself. Her personality is described as "mysterious" or "eerie" by most. She doesn't talk to people much but tries to occasionally. At times she will speak up, but it's usually something that no one understands. Bio: Eden grew up as the "weird child" in the family. Her younger sister, Cree, was the favorite of her parents. They always got along just fine, though, due to her sister being just as weird as she was. When she revealed her abilities to her sibling, she told their parents, who decided Eden had gone insane. Hoping to heal her mind, they sent her off with her aunt, who only encouraged her to get along with other kids and try to take her mind off of her abilties. She got along with her aunt just fine, since they had the same powers since birth. Other: Eden likes to go by Ender due to it matching her species. She's the only one who knows where her powers came from, and was afraid to tell anyone else about them. Gender: Female. Abilities: If she gets scared, she can disappear and reappear anywhere else she pleases. The only trace of her teleportation is light purple "sparkles" that appear wherever she disappears from and wherever she appears at. Position: Bassist, I guess. (Erm, on a side note, this is based off of an Enderman from Minecraft. I've been playing too much lately...Again, if this isn't acceptable, I will happily edit.)

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Sound Of Madness(ATJ)

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?) Name: Krist Wolfsbane (See what I did there?) Age: 18 Looks: Picture for a roleplay... Wearing: Black t-shirt, black jeans, black jacket with hoddie, and black nikes Species: Werewolf Personality: Krist is reckless, hilarious, fun, and he loves causing trouble Bio: Krist was born into his bloodline. Music was his escape from his crazy world Other: Loves music and skateboarding Gender: Male Abilities: Typical Supernatural abilities, he can turn into a wolf at any time. But he can only turn into a full werewolf during the full moon and he can't control it. Therefore he turn into a beast with imense bloodlust Position: Manager

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Sound Of Madness(ATJ)

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yay! We can start now! Finally!! Also, if DemiForever doesn't get on soon, would anyone like to double up as the second lead singer?)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

1000th person to say bacon donuts wins!!

Last one to say Summer Wins !-moved

LAST ONE SAY SUP WINZ-moved

Lets post random stuff till we et like MIL...

THE 1ST ONE WHO DARE SAY: I LOVEUNICORNS! ...

Last one to say WINTER wins!-moved