Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Sound Of Madness(ATJ)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
NOOOOOOO IT'S DYING!! WHYYY

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Sound Of Madness(ATJ)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
"Da metal bit goes dere... da pointy bit goes dere..." Gorgutz sang, happily hammering away at the massive, highly unstable-looking contraption of metal and wood, painted several shades of red, blue and yellow. "Da pointy stick goes dere, da WAAAGH-sign goes dere..."

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Sound Of Madness(ATJ)

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
(Revival time!)

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Sound Of Madness(ATJ)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
Laughing maniacally, Gorgutz stood before his life's work. Ridiculousely massive in size, the ork had somehow managed to procure more metal than the room given could hold, resulting in the stage's size rivalling the building of the school. Painted in different shades of blue (FER DA LUCK!), yellow (SO IT GOES BETTAR!) and red (IT GOES FASTA NOW!), crude letters shouting WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH at the viewer, the stage was bathed in thousands of tiny lights, ranging from red, to yellow, to even orange, turning the night to the closest what one might come to with a sunless day. Massive horns (SPIKEY BITS MAKE BETTAR BITS!) grew out all over the gargantuan contraption, while the stage itself, sitting under two particularly huge spikes, was brightened with the stage's headlights. But he was not done yet, oh no. Cracking his knuckles, the massive ork began to lift a metal sign twice his own size, climbing a ladder up to where the two horns met. On the sign, there was first a scratched out line reading "DA SOUN'S O' DA CHAOS BOYS". Underneath said scratched out line, Gorgutz had finally been able to pull together enough sanity to write, again in the same bright red as the scratched out words above "DA SOUN'S O' DA MADNESS!"

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

1 2 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 52 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Ask Jeffry the Turtle some questions

The Box

The Box

Should women have higher societal roles?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

The Box

latest videos