Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Angels ( private rp for me and 4shishi)

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
"So what do you want?" "I'm here to protect you." "You?! Your a puny little  gurl." "I am not!!!!!!" She yelled, offended. "Geez....You don't have to yell." Lilly crossed her arms and sat on his couch. '

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
(Alana) " im here to protect you" i stood up grabbing a sword from my sack " with this demons will try to kill you first some reason. So i wil slaty them". (Aron) I flicked her she grabbed my kneck and pinned me to the ground. Ibwriggled around " see i told you i was strong" she let go of my kneck and turned to go upstairs.

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
"But your still a little girl...You can't protect me." "YOU WANNA BET?!" She started getting anngry, she had a short temper. "Sure." Lilly took his arms and twisted them behind him, not hurting him too bad, but justa little.She pushed him up against the wall. "Okay okay!!! ouww!! Let go!!!' Lilly let go and stoo tall. "Believe me now?" "Yeah..." He said, rbbing his slightly hurt shoulder.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar

"4shishi" wrote:

"But your still a little girl...You can't protect me." "YOU WANNA BET?!" She started getting anngry, she had a short temper. "Sure." Lilly took his arms and twisted them behind him, not hurting him too bad, but justa little.She pushed him up against the wall. "Okay okay!!! ouww!! Let go!!!' Lilly let go and stoo tall. "Believe me now?" "Yeah..." He said, rbbing his slightly hurt shoulder.
(I've already posted so......smile)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
( im gonna rp like u now it makes more sense and oops!) Alana walked up the stairs not knowing where she was going. She didn't notice the splintered wood as she cut her wings." Hey got any feathers?" Aron stared at the blood looking at the carpet he shrieked "get the blood off the floor!" Alana gave him a cold glare " you really are heartless" she took him bythe arm . Making him sirt on her back." Were gonna see Lily at the park."

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly smiled, satisfied. "So...I am here to protect you." "Yeah yeha yeah...." Luke sighed. "So.....You're just some randow girl thats here to protect me?" "Thats right!" Lilly smiled. Luke scoffed slightly. "Kay....." Lilly flicked him. "If you want this to go as smooth as I do then you better be nice mister!" Luke scooched an inch farther form her. "I can be whoever i want to be." Lilly rolled her eyes. "It was just a sugestion.... (Gtg! Srry!)

Cassie ♥~

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Gay, Bi Boys (:

Would you like to dance on jumping castles ??

Gay, Bi Boys (:

Hello

Favorite Youtubers :D (2014)

Hello

latest videos