Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Prohibida PRIVATE ROLEPLAY for me and liz

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
"We're together!" Kisa squealed, again. I chuckled. She's so innocent, how could I let a girl like her, fall into my world?  Kisa was sitting on my lap when the phone started to ring, and immediately, Kisa snatched it out of pant's pocket. "It's Kassie," She said upset. Wow, she go jealous very quickly! She handed the phone to me and I answered.  "Hello?"  "Babe! When are you coming home? You know I don't like you staying out late!" Kassie said, in a high girlie voice. Ugh, her voice was annoying to me now.  "I can't come early today, Kass. I've got extra work to do tonight." From the corner of my eye, I saw Kisa smile, and almost giggled. I winked at her and put my index finger over her lips, so she wouldn't giggle.  "Why not?" Kassie asked suspiciously.  "I already told you, I have extra work!" I told her seriously. 

A falling star, fell from your heart.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa i smiled and held in a giggle. i looked at him. " maybe you could crash at a friends  house." i said wondering  if maybe he could stay with me. i =whispered it though so kassie wouldn't get suspicious i looked at him with pleading eyes i smiled sweetly

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
"Maybe you could crash at a friend's house," Kisa whispered, and winked. I arched my eyebrow, and smirked. Wow, so quickly? She looked at me with pleading eyes, and gave me a soft smile.  "I might be gone until next morning, it's a lot of work," I tried persuading Kassie, but she just wouldn't budge! "Why can't you do the work over here?" Kassie asked me, again, for the fifth time. I sighed and rolled my eyes, "Because I won't be able to concentrate! You know I need my alone time to be able to do things right," I told her. She was pissing me off.   "Fine!" She yelled at me and hung up the phone. I looked back a Kisa, "Looks like I'm staying with you tonight, hon."

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa smiled softly "i didn't get you in trouble did i?" i asked looking at him softly i put my head on his shoulder. one of my major flaws was that when i fell for some one i fell hard! i wanted him to stay with me. but i did NOT plan on doing anything tonight. just sleep. i smiled at him 

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
"I didn't get you in trouble, did I?" Kisa asked me. I shook my head, "No you didn't dear, it's just her. I don't know why she gets all paranoid when she doesn't even love me," I told her. Kisa smiled at me and laid her head on my shoulder.  I looked down at Kisa, to see her grinning at me, "Should we go to sleep?" She asked me. I smiled at her, "Sure." 

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa i smiled and lead him up to my room " I'm going to take a shower then ill be right back." i said softly and kissed his cheek then grabbed some pajamas  then walked to bathroom turning on the faucet. i smiled to my self. " sleeping with the teacher, such a bad girl" part of her mind told her she pushed the thought to the back of her mind as she stepped in the shower letting the water run oer her body

♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
Kisa led me to her room, which was extremely big. "Wow," I mumbled. How does a 19 year old girl have such a giant room for herself?  "I'm going to take a shower, then I'll be right back," Kisa told me, and kissed my cheek. She likes kissing me, doesn't she? I smiled at that thought.  Kisa entered the shower and I heard the shower faucet turn on. "Sleeping with the teacher; such a bad girl," I heard Kisa say. I literally wanted to laugh out loud. It was considered being bad girl, in the school, but if I weren't her teacher, everything would have been normal.  I laid down in Kisa's bed, which was extremely soft. The bed at my house was hard as a rock, since Kassie had bad back problems, that made her have to buy stone rock bed.  Hearing the faucet turn off, the door swung open with a very wet haired Kisa. 

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa i smiled dressed in my black short and a pink tank top i smiled and laid next to him " hey hun." i whispered and looked at him " i-i think i have some of my dads old clothes if you need any thing." i smiled at him he was looking at my room astonished i burst out laughing. " if you haven't relized i live alone. i have the master bedroom." i pointed out laughing softly

♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
"Hey hun," Kisa mumbled and smiled at me. "I think I have some of my dad's old clothes, if you need anything," She suggested. I stayed quiet for a moment, looking around her room. "Uh, sure," I mumbled.  Kisa suddenly burst out laughing, "If you haven't realized that I live alone, I have the master bedroom," Kisa pointed out. I felt like blushing, but I knew I wouldn't be able to, since I have no blood in my veins. 

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa i smiled and kissed his cheek. " my parents d-d-died awhile ago... no one makes me pay for electricity and stuff.  because they said i was traumatized." i said looking own remembering the accident. it was the reason i refused to drive a car and i was terrified to get in one

♥♥♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

:(

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

Mom or Dad?

What kinda farm animal are u?

IF YOU COULD BE ANY ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU...

i need a bf

latest videos