Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Prohibida PRIVATE ROLEPLAY for me and liz

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller lead him to her room and laid down on her bed snuggling close to him softly she smiled at him lovingly and kissed hhis cheek, " i love you..." she whispered

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
Kisa led me to her room and laid down on her bed. I laid down next to her, feeling a bit strange. "I love you," She whispered and kissed my cheek.  "Love you too," I whispered once she closed her eyes.

A falling star, fell from your heart.

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar

"L i z e t h ♣" wrote:

Kisa led me to her room and laid down on her bed. I laid down next to her, feeling a bit strange. "I love you," She whispered and kissed my cheek.  "Love you too," I whispered once she closed her eyes.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa i  snuggled close to him as i fell asleep with my heasd on his chest "good night. love." i whispered gently as i fell into my dream world

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
(Sorry for the super late reply! I've been busy.) When Kisa said that, I stayed frozen. No one has told me 'love,' since... well, years ago. My 'wife' never called me love or such thing... Kisa fell asleep, her light warm breath audible. 

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
( its fine! ) time skip to next morning kisa i streached warmly as i woke up i looked at (your character. it hard to remeber all these names sometimes. X/ ) and smiled i kissed his cheek softly " good morning love." i said and smiled brightly ushually i wasnt a morning person but today i feklt like i could at least pretend

♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
(Lol, my character's name is Emilio.) I opened my eyes as I felt Kisa move and she looked at me with loving eyes. "Good morning, love," Kisa told me and had a bright smile on her face.  "Good morning, dear," I said and stared at her, smiling. 

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
Kiasa giggled and kissed his cheek then snugled close to him " how'd u sleep?" she sked sweetly looking up at him with happy purple eyes

♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
Emilio
I simply nodded and smiled at her, "Yes, of course I did," I said. I'll never sleep, I thought, It's not possible anymore.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

what does the signature above you tell?

Hunter Hayes

Words that start with A