Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Prohibida PRIVATE ROLEPLAY for me and liz

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
"Um, h-hi!" I heard Kisa stuttered and grabbed my hand, pulling me in her house. The hand grab was surprising, I felt my empty vains pulse.  "I made some cookies yesterday, so we can snack on those. I don't know how good they are, though," I heard her tell me as she closed the door.  My stomach churned in disgust, since my type of vampire doesn't really like human food.  "Would you like something to drink?" She asked me.  "No thank you, Kisa." 

A falling star, fell from your heart.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa smiled and blushed then nodded.she grabed her self a glass of dark red cool aid. she smiled at him and pulled out her math book " number 14." she said and pulled out a note book

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
Kisa sat down and pulled out her math book and showed me the page where she had problems on.  "Well, Kisa, it's pretty simple..." 

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller  smiled " i dont get it." i said simply looking at him he was so cute!! stop! hes your teacheer!     i thought and looked down blushing softly i fixed my boot " i get this. " i did about half the problem " but then i get confused on the rest."  i said looking at him a blush still visible on my face

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
[Keller?] "I don't get it," Kisa told me simply, looking at me. A blush started to appear on her cheeks, and bent down to tie her boot. She sat up again and told said she understood only half of the problem. Kisa blushed again. She looks so adorable.  "But then I got confused by the rest."  I smiled and chuckled. "Let me explain to you again." 

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa smiled after he explained it "ohhh ok. like this." i did another problem like the first." right?" i asked and smiled at him. "thanks i really apreciate  this!"

♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
"You're welcome, Kisa. I must go now, I'll see you tomorrow in class, right?" I asked a little too eagerly. 

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa frowned "  wait. i sill need help!" i said quickly and pointed to a problem. it was algerbra my enime.i looked at him with pleading eyes." please one last problem?" i said and smiled faintly

♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
"Okay, just one problem, and that's it for tonight." I smiled at her. I felt my cellphone vibrate near my pocket. I took it out and it way Kassie, my wife. 

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller i looked at him and saw on his phonme itsaid wife. my heart sank. he had a wife. i looked down. " dose she need you to go home?" i asked sadness in my voice. i didng look up from my feet

♥♥♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

ThE WoRd GaMe

Pixeled has returned. But not forever???

Its a never ending game!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos