Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Prohibida PRIVATE ROLEPLAY for me and liz

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
"Does she need you to go home?" I heard Kisa ask. She sounded disappointed, as if she didn't want me to go. "Yes, she doesn't like it that I'm gone after eight thirty. I'm sorry, but I have to go now," I told her, she was looking down at her feet, not daring to look at me.  I stood up, but my feet were glued to the ground.

A falling star, fell from your heart.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa i looked up quickly "the doors unlocked." i said and returned to staring at my feet. 

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar

"Mrs.Jasper Hale" wrote:

kisa i looked up quickly "the doors unlocked." i said and returned to staring at my feet.

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
"Thank you, and good night Kisa," I opened the door and closed it quietly. My skin felt as if it was burned... Badly burned.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa i frowned when he left then as if my legs could move on there own i was up and out the door. i pressed him against the door and kissed him deeply. i pulled away why had i done that!?!!?? i looked away and ran back inside

♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
I stood there shocked, and out of breath. Kisa just kissed me?  She slammed the door close, while I was still outside. Stumbling down the three porch stairs, and walked back toward my car in a daze. 

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa i blushed deeply on the  inside of the door. "omg... how am i going to face school!!" i whispered to my self ~~~ the next day~~~ when i got to school i walked straight to class i looked in the door then walked in and sat in the only seat avalible of course it was ight in front of the board and his desk. i would be face to face with him for 2 hours!  i sighed and hid my face in my lit. book i glanced at him nervously. then hid my face again. please dont see me.. i thought. even though i knew he would see me becasue he had to take atendance

♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
I walked into the class room to see Kisa right in front of my desk. I looked down at the floor as I walked toward my desk and set everything down.  As I was taking attendance when Kisa's name was next. "Kisa Cole!" I said. She looked up at me with a dark pink blush on her cheeks, strands of her hair were in her eyes. I was tempted to remove them, but I couldn't. 

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa "h-here." i said my voice barely a whisper i put my head back behind my book my blush remaining. i pretended to read. even though i knew soon i would have to pretend to listen. why did i kiss him last night! he has a wife and probably kids... i cant destroy that family

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar

"Mrs.Jasper Hale" wrote:

kisa "h-here." i said my voice barely a whisper i put my head back behind my book my blush remaining. i pretended to read. even though i knew soon i would have to pretend to listen. why did i kiss him last night! he has a wife and probably kids... i cant destroy that family

♥♥♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Rawrrrr

Words/Names that with a C and end with a E

Words that start with S and ends with R-m...

ThE WoRd GaMe

Help! Help! Help!

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos