Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Prohibida PRIVATE ROLEPLAY for me and liz

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
"Does she need you to go home?" I heard Kisa ask. She sounded disappointed, as if she didn't want me to go. "Yes, she doesn't like it that I'm gone after eight thirty. I'm sorry, but I have to go now," I told her, she was looking down at her feet, not daring to look at me.  I stood up, but my feet were glued to the ground.

A falling star, fell from your heart.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa i looked up quickly "the doors unlocked." i said and returned to staring at my feet. 

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar

"Mrs.Jasper Hale" wrote:

kisa i looked up quickly "the doors unlocked." i said and returned to staring at my feet.

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
"Thank you, and good night Kisa," I opened the door and closed it quietly. My skin felt as if it was burned... Badly burned.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa i frowned when he left then as if my legs could move on there own i was up and out the door. i pressed him against the door and kissed him deeply. i pulled away why had i done that!?!!?? i looked away and ran back inside

♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
I stood there shocked, and out of breath. Kisa just kissed me?  She slammed the door close, while I was still outside. Stumbling down the three porch stairs, and walked back toward my car in a daze. 

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa i blushed deeply on the  inside of the door. "omg... how am i going to face school!!" i whispered to my self ~~~ the next day~~~ when i got to school i walked straight to class i looked in the door then walked in and sat in the only seat avalible of course it was ight in front of the board and his desk. i would be face to face with him for 2 hours!  i sighed and hid my face in my lit. book i glanced at him nervously. then hid my face again. please dont see me.. i thought. even though i knew he would see me becasue he had to take atendance

♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
I walked into the class room to see Kisa right in front of my desk. I looked down at the floor as I walked toward my desk and set everything down.  As I was taking attendance when Kisa's name was next. "Kisa Cole!" I said. She looked up at me with a dark pink blush on her cheeks, strands of her hair were in her eyes. I was tempted to remove them, but I couldn't. 

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa "h-here." i said my voice barely a whisper i put my head back behind my book my blush remaining. i pretended to read. even though i knew soon i would have to pretend to listen. why did i kiss him last night! he has a wife and probably kids... i cant destroy that family

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar

"Mrs.Jasper Hale" wrote:

kisa "h-here." i said my voice barely a whisper i put my head back behind my book my blush remaining. i pretended to read. even though i knew soon i would have to pretend to listen. why did i kiss him last night! he has a wife and probably kids... i cant destroy that family

♥♥♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Who's your favourite Author?

Word Count in Posts

Word Count in Posts

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

Who's your favourite Author?

What book are you currently reading?

latest videos