Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Prohibida PRIVATE ROLEPLAY for me and liz

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
"H-Here," I heard Kisa's whisper. I looked down at her and smiled, she was extremely adorable when she blushed. I couldn't stop gushing over it, no matter how I tried.  Shaking out of my trance, I continued on with the attendance list. 

A falling star, fell from your heart.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa i felt some one jab at my stomach i looked over and saw a girl names jessica desperatly trying to hand her a paper i grabed the paper and read it it read kisa tech is tottaly staring at you!! i think he checked you out when you walked in!! isnt he married?! he is such a player! dont do anythiung youll regret kiss!  i looked at the papper then crumbled it up and gave jessica a WTF look tehn threw the paper into the waste basket not relizing that i had missed and it was now on his desk.

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
Just when I finished writing down the problems on the board, I heard a quiet thump come from my desk. Pretending I didn't hear it, I sat down on my desk and looked at the crumpled ball of paper, and grabbed it. I moved my eyes up, seeing Kisa with her eyes wide open. I wonder what the paper said, that made her so worried.  Kisa squeaked. As I un-crumpled it and straightened it out enough, I read the letter.  Kisa, the teach is totally staring at you! I think he checked out when you walked in! Isn't he married? Ugh, he's such a player! Don't do anything you'll regret, Kis!  At the end I felt a little insulted and hurt. Angry and hurt, I crumpled again and threw it in the trash bin. 

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa i blushed deeply. the bell rang and i got up and started walking out of the class room until i heard my name called i looked at my ver attractive teacher and blushed "y-yes?" i asked i knew he had read the note. was i in trouble? in my defense i hadn't written it but then again i had kissed him last night. 

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
Kisa stopped in her place and slowly faced me; She closed the door behind her. Kisa kept looking down until I leaned against the edge of the desk.  "I read the note,'' I told her. "I don't want to ruin you, so I'm having you moved to another class." Kisa stayed quiet. "...And your friend is right, I can't be unfaithful to my wife."

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller nodded " but either way i have to have your class you can move my home room but your the only math teacher here... " i said softly looking at him "im sorry about last night... i dont know what i was doing. i definently dont want to ruin your family.... " isaid and returned my gaze to the ground. i blushed slightly it was barely noticeable.  i felt really bad about what i had done. but then again last night he hadnt resisted....

♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
"I'm sorry about last night, I didn't know what I was doing. I definitively don't want ruin your family," Kisa said and returned her gaze to the ground. I heard her blood rush to her cheeks, making them a rosy pink color.  I zoned out when my eyes landed on her lips. I remembered the kiss that she had given me yesterday. I hadn't resisted from the sudden action, I actually enjoyed it. "Don't worry, I already have it all planned. This school doesn't require you to study everything, since it's just review from last year. You're going to take a test do you can skip two grades..." 

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller "and you think that im going to pass the math portion when i cant even pass the tests youve given me?" i asked him looking at him then looked back down at the ground. why was he staring at my lips? i wondered but pushed the thought to the back of my head. first of all  i wanted ot be in this class. and i need to learn this  years math. i was in this class becasue i didnt know it. i thought.. i glanced up at him again

♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
"And you think I'm going to pass the math portion when I can't even pass the tests you've given me?" She asked.  Kisa was staring down at the floor and lifted her head to look into my eyes. Then, I got an idea... "I'll just have to make you pass it." A small smirk sneaked up onto my lips, and I walked toward her... 

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa i looked at him " and how are ypu going to do that?" i asked looking up into his eyes. he was getting very close i blushed deeper at the closness of his body. should i push him away. even though it was the right thing i decided against it for dmultiple reasons and i just couldnt bring my self to do it

♥♥♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Vampires Or werewolves?

Vampires Or werewolves?

Cancer

Cancer

Cancer

Cancer

latest videos