Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Prohibida PRIVATE ROLEPLAY for me and liz

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
"And how are you going to do that?" Kisa's voice trembled. I was so close that my body was pressed against hers. I put both of my hands besides her head and looked into her eyes.  Kisa's eyes were wide with shock and gasped. That exact moment, I pressed my lips against hers. 

A falling star, fell from your heart.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller i kissed him back deeply for a moment then pushed him away i turned around blushing and looking at the ground " your wife..." i said softly i didnt look at him in fact i kept my back turned "i can not ruin your family.... ive already ruined one i cant ruin another!" i said talking about my own family and how i had been the one driving when the accident happened

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
Kisa pushed me away, as far by two inches, since I was much more stronger than she was. "Your wife..." She said softly, she didn't bother to look at me. "I cannot ruin your family, I've already ruined one, I can't ruin another!" I heard Kisa tell me.  I stayed quiet for a moment. "Kisa, my wife doesn't really love me. She's been seeing other men behind my back... I have no more love for her now. I'm stuck to you now."

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa i looked up at him. " b-but you have kids dont you?" i asked looking at him every one at our school said he had 4 kids weather not it was true  i dont know. but how could his lwife not love him..

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar

"Mrs.Jasper Hale" wrote:

kisa i looked up at him. " b-but you have kids dont you?" i asked looking at him every one at our school said he had 4 kids weather not it was true i dont know. but how could his lwife not love him..

♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
I chuckled as she asked that question. "No, they're not my kids, they're from her previous lovers, so you could say they're my step children," I told her. I saw relief flash in Kisa's eyes. Did Kisa really love me? I had never experienced these feelings for her, until she had kissed me, back at her home.  

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa i looked up at him. " well if thats the case i dont see why i need to switch classes.." i said and smiled softly  step children and his wife didnt love him. maybe he liked me! i smiled to my self. i could have him all to my self

♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
"I know..." I sighed. "I just don't want to make you suffer. If we have relationship, we're going to have to keep it a secret. There's no more possibilities for us... well, for me. I can't be with you, Kisa."  I'm the teacher, she's the student.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa looked down.  i hadnt said anything about a relationship i smirked " i didnt say anything about a relationship!" i smiled softly and blushed

♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
My eyes widened at what Kisa had said. Kisa had a smirk on her face.Then she gave a soft smile and blushed.  "You're right, you didn't say anything about a relationship, Kisa. I guess it was just me, I must be insane. I cannot be with someone like you, you're too young for me!" I was pretending that I had decided not to be with her, and stepped back three feet.  The distance pained me a little, even though I was faking.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Kurt Cobain Death pt. 2: Does This Case De...

All Of Me - John Legend

All Of Me - John Legend

latest videos