Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Prohibida PRIVATE ROLEPLAY for me and liz

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
"And how are you going to do that?" Kisa's voice trembled. I was so close that my body was pressed against hers. I put both of my hands besides her head and looked into her eyes.  Kisa's eyes were wide with shock and gasped. That exact moment, I pressed my lips against hers. 

A falling star, fell from your heart.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller i kissed him back deeply for a moment then pushed him away i turned around blushing and looking at the ground " your wife..." i said softly i didnt look at him in fact i kept my back turned "i can not ruin your family.... ive already ruined one i cant ruin another!" i said talking about my own family and how i had been the one driving when the accident happened

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
Kisa pushed me away, as far by two inches, since I was much more stronger than she was. "Your wife..." She said softly, she didn't bother to look at me. "I cannot ruin your family, I've already ruined one, I can't ruin another!" I heard Kisa tell me.  I stayed quiet for a moment. "Kisa, my wife doesn't really love me. She's been seeing other men behind my back... I have no more love for her now. I'm stuck to you now."

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa i looked up at him. " b-but you have kids dont you?" i asked looking at him every one at our school said he had 4 kids weather not it was true  i dont know. but how could his lwife not love him..

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar

"Mrs.Jasper Hale" wrote:

kisa i looked up at him. " b-but you have kids dont you?" i asked looking at him every one at our school said he had 4 kids weather not it was true i dont know. but how could his lwife not love him..

♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
I chuckled as she asked that question. "No, they're not my kids, they're from her previous lovers, so you could say they're my step children," I told her. I saw relief flash in Kisa's eyes. Did Kisa really love me? I had never experienced these feelings for her, until she had kissed me, back at her home.  

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa i looked up at him. " well if thats the case i dont see why i need to switch classes.." i said and smiled softly  step children and his wife didnt love him. maybe he liked me! i smiled to my self. i could have him all to my self

♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
"I know..." I sighed. "I just don't want to make you suffer. If we have relationship, we're going to have to keep it a secret. There's no more possibilities for us... well, for me. I can't be with you, Kisa."  I'm the teacher, she's the student.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa looked down.  i hadnt said anything about a relationship i smirked " i didnt say anything about a relationship!" i smiled softly and blushed

♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
My eyes widened at what Kisa had said. Kisa had a smirk on her face.Then she gave a soft smile and blushed.  "You're right, you didn't say anything about a relationship, Kisa. I guess it was just me, I must be insane. I cannot be with someone like you, you're too young for me!" I was pretending that I had decided not to be with her, and stepped back three feet.  The distance pained me a little, even though I was faking.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Are they really your friends?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos