Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Prohibida PRIVATE ROLEPLAY for me and liz

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
Kissa smiled softy " sarcasm" she pointed tout and hugged him softly he looked up at him " secret!" she giggled and blushed slightly taking a step back

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
"Sarcasm," Kisa simply said. "Secret!" She giggled. I grumbled and leaned back against the desk waiting to see what she would do next.  Kisa walked toward me, with a smile on her face. 

A falling star, fell from your heart.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa i smiled and stepped closer to him. i kissed his cheek softly, " we could keep it a secret. if you want." i whispered   and smiled softly. if i dated him i would have to  keep it a secret or it would cost him his job

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
Kisa planted a light kiss on my cheek, and whispered in my ear, "We could keep it a secret, if you want," and she gave a light smile. I stared at her for a minute or so, trying to remember something... And is snapped.  I couldn't be with a human, it could cost her life. I could never keep secrets from the Elders.... never. 

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller i smiled slyly at him " my place at seven." i said slyly and winked then walked out before he could say no i rushed home

♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
"My place at seven," Kisa told me shyly, and winked at me when she walked out.  Did she just wink at me? With a surprised look on my face, my next class of students walked  into the classroom. Some of the girls gave me looks, and winks, while boys just told me hello. Well, time to go on.

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar

"L i z e t h ♣" wrote:

"My place at seven," Kisa told me shyly, and winked at me when she walked out.  Did she just wink at me? With a surprised look on my face, my next class of students walked  into the classroom. Some of the girls gave me looks, and winks, while boys just told me hello. Well, time to go on.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa i smiled as i rode home soon i was at my place. i set everything up quick;y  making pasta for dinner. with steak. i smiled and quickly dressed in a dark red dress

♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
It's was already seven, but I was unsure if I should go to Kisa's house. I mean, it's just another tutoring session, right? Not a date.... right?
Fifteen Minutes Later
I parked outside of Kisa's house, turned off the engine, and locked the doors. I walked up to the porch when the door flew open to reveal a very attractive Kisa.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller i smiled and hugged him softly. " i made dinner!" i smiled and grabed his hand then lead him to the kitchin. " h-how do you like your steak?" his was still on the grill

♥♥♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cindrella

My Forum Post

My Forum Post

It's Musical Game.

If you had kids what would you name them?

If you had kids what would you name them?

latest videos