Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Prohibida PRIVATE ROLEPLAY for me and liz

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
"Yes, but you're still married to her! If I kept kissing you like this, you would be cheating..." Kisa trailed off, but tears started to glaze over her eyes. "I cant make you look like a bad person."  "Please Kisa," I paused, "If we went farther than kissing, then that would consider me as a cheater!" I told her. "Kassie has been cheating on me too, why can't I do the same?"

A falling star, fell from your heart.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa shook her head. " i cant be the reason for her to hate you..." i said looking down " i dont want to be the casue of another ruined family! i dont want to make any more people hate me..." i said looking down rembering when my parents died. i rember i was 15 they let me drive to the mall. i had hit the gas insted of the brake and we sprang forward into another car then our car fliped into the river..  i was the only survivor

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
"I can't be the reason for her to hate you," Kisa told me, her eyes looking down, "I don't want to be the cause of another ruined family! I don't want to make more people hate me..." Kisa's voice cracked at the end.  I sighed and grabbed her hand, "Kisa, my wife doesn't love me. She loves other men, as in a bunch at the same time. Not one by one, she's cheating on the ones she's cheating with me! You're the closest thing I've ever gotten close to loving, Kisa."

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa i looked down. and hugged him tightly " but if any one finds out..." i said  looking up at him i pressed my self to him alowing the tears to spill. i hugged him tightly he said that i was the  closest thing that he had to love.

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
[Oh my God, I'm close to biting my fingers off!] Kisa hugged me tightly, and leaned her head against my shoulder. "But if anyone finds out..."  She looked up at me, tears coming out of her eyes.  "Don't cry, Kisa. You have nothing to cry about," I whispered, wiped the tears out of her eyes, and kissed her forehead.  She was the only thing that I have ever gone close to loving. 

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller i smiled faintly. and kissed his cheek," will we try to be together?" i asked him looking up at him with hope

♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
"Will we try to be together?" Kisa asked me, with faint hope in her eyes.  I sighed. "We can try, but it won't be easy, though."

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
Kisa jumped up hapily and huggz him " yay." I smiled and kissed his cheek softly then missed his lips deeply she moved so she was in his lap she smiled behind the kiss

♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
"Yay!" Kisa squealed and wrapped her arms around me. She smiled at me and light kissed me.  I don't know how I was going to keep this a secret from Kassie and the world, but I'll find a way to do it. I have to. 

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
Kisa smiled and hugged him tightly " yay we're together!" she smiled and kissed his cheek sitting in his lap she heard his phone rong and pulle it out of his poket " it's kassie" she said sounding upset she handed it to him

♥♥♥

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What are your favorite tv shows?

KW Break!!

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

We the Kidz

KW Break!!

latest videos