Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Life of the Immortals (Vampires and Werewolves ONLY!)

Posted By:
jrgirl12
jrgirl12
StarStarStarStar
Since my other RP went in a different direction than I planned, I made another !! " The time will come when all else perishes. The sun with its eternal brightness that I have known for as long as I can remember. The moon with its gentle glow that somehow gives me faith when I have lost all hope. The wind that blows through my long flowing hair and that brings back memories of mortality, of being human. Yes, all of this will come to an end eventually. Even my dearly beloved family whom raised me to the best of their abilities, which, somehow, still wasn't enough because all of these things shall perish. All except me. For I have now entered the world of immortality, and I will live on eternelly, forever."                                                  - Immortality(from the point of view of a newborn vampire)must answer these to join: Name:, Age:, Looks:, Size:, Personality:, Wolf or Vamp:, Other:.Profile: Name: Talia Age: 17 in human years Looks: Pale skin, long black hair with white streaks that goes to her elbow, ying yangs on backs of hands, wears black skinny jeans, black long-sleeve shirt that comes down midway so it shows her belly button, black stilletto boots with zipper, black blue jean jacket, her eyes are royal blue Size: average- about 5,8 Personality: quiet and mysterious. doesn't hang around people much Wolf or Vamp: Vampire Other: Doesn't know who she is or where she came from or what? She just woke up one day in a hotel and couldn't remember anything not even her own name until looked over and on the night stand was a piece of paper that said " Your Name is Talia", but no last name? smile smile

Posted By:
jrgirl2
jrgirl2
StarStar
Name: Saphire Age:16 Gender:girl Looks:Blonde hair with red highlights on her bangs,sky blue eyes,tan skin,purple shirt and capris Personality:tomboy,always finds something positive when times are rough. Wolf or Vampire:Vampire Other:Her parents died in a car crash.She's been to several orphanages her whole life.She escaped on her 16th birthday and has been living on the street sence then.She still has nightmares of an eighteen wheeler hitting her parents car over and over again Asleep

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kain Senaki Age: 16  Gender: male  Looks: Human form: Kain human form Werewolf form: Kain Wolf form: Kain wolf form Personality: funny, strong, nice to friends, and brave. He will protect loved ones to the death. Wolf or Vampire: Wolf  Other: He was abandoned by his family when they realized he was a werewolf. They dumped him in the woods to fend for himself. He made his way back to the city and now strives to fit in and find others like him.

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
Oops, I'm Running Out Of Characters.. Better Rap This Up
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?) Name: Luke Age:15 Gender: M Looks: Personality: Kind, outgoing, friendly Wolf or Vampire: Vamp Other: Was killed by another vampire and they decided to make him a vampire, too. He of course, ran away from home with nothing but the clothes on his back.

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
(lol i love your siggy. The monkey is tripping! Awww, poor simba.. or whichever one it was. Tongue Out

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar

"AliceTheWolf" wrote:

(lol i love your siggy. The monkey is tripping! Awww, poor simba.. or whichever one it was. Tongue Out
(I think that cub has much lighter coat than Simba XD)

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar

"Lorcan Furey" wrote:

"AliceTheWolf" wrote:

(I think that cub has much lighter coat than Simba XD)
(true, true.)

Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Posted By:
jrgirl2
jrgirl2
StarStar
"Hi Luke I'm Saphire,"she said to the extremly cute dude she bumped into.She smelt him and knew he was a vampire,but did he know she was too.

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
"Uh...hi." A girl had just bumped into him and seemed a little weird. Wait a second! "How do you know my name?"

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Kain paced up and down the sidewalk. He saw two people talking to each other a little farther down. He had seen the girl bump into him. He heard the names Saphire and Luke. He had keen hearing since he was a werewolf and all.

Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

We the Kidz

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Why isn't gum allowed in school?

LAST PERSON TO SAY Derp WINS!!

-TRICKY QUESTION-