Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Alchemy and magic (open always)

Posted By:
quinn168
quinn168
StarStarStar
in this a group of teenagers find out they are Alchemists with extra magic they have to protect the elicsir of life, a liqiud that gives the drinker immortality by taking it and keeping it safe there will be love, hate, adventure, friendship and betrayal the rules n tkn lk tis no death except the bad guy you can have up to 3 characters the form name: age: (12-19) looks:  personality: bio: strength and weakness: other:

is anyone calling me crazy?
i am from the uk anyone else?
i believe in king Authur high king of Britan!
chocolate rocks

the young generation

the band i am in we are the young generation

Alchemy and magic (open always)

Posted By:
Emosky490
Emosky490
StarStarStarStar

"quinn168" wrote:

in this a group of teenagers find out they are Alchemists with extra magic they have to protect the elicsir of life, a liqiud that gives the drinker immortality by taking it and keeping it safe there will be love, hate, adventure, friendship and betrayal the rules n tkn lk tis no death except the bad guy you can have up to 3 characters the form name: age: (12-19) looks: personality: bio: strength and weakness: other:
Name: Sarah Gerth Age: 12 Looks: Long Black hair with silver, Blue Eyes, Red Dress, Red Converse Personality: Always has something on her mind, Nervous alot,Athletic BioDazedhe lives with her Mom because her dad died. She has always had something on her mind since she was six thats why sometimes she doesnt hear people. Whens shes nervous she would shift alot and get sweaty. She plays alot of sports to calm herself down. Strength and Weakness: Iron,,,,,Plasitic

"This Is Crazy But Here's My Number So Call Me Maybe"
"Baby You Light Up My World Like Nobody Else"
"We Found Love In A Hopeless Place!"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Dating as we all know

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Feature Points

latest videos