x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

1 2 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 Next →
Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
"I'm Prince Max." He said, smiling at Carduus and then raised his glass. Lockett shyly raised her glass.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
James shoved his glass up and muttered to himself "Because everybody actually wanted to come" Carduus raised her glass, smiling at Max.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
Camilla smiles and puts her done and starts to pick up her smallest spoon and starts with her soop not trying to slurp Justin decides to pick up his fork and eat his noodles

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
Carduus ate with perfect table etiqquite, ocasionally glancing at Max. James ate not even looking at his food untill he realised, forks don't work to well with soup.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
Max ate his food and looked at Carduus. Lockett ate her food, silently.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
Camilla remeber someone say something about not wanting to be hear here so she decideing to say something and said "You know i never asked to be queen!" she wiped her mouth delicatly and kept getting something on her cheek she kept wiping it put another came and another then she realized she was crying and ran out of the room raising her dress so she wouldn't trip "Your such a jerk you don't deserve her friendship you don't deserve to be here and how dare you treat her this way if i was her i'd have you beheaded but since she is such a nice person i know she never would!" Justin says looking at (james or i dont know sorry) and walking out throwing his napkin at the floor where a maid quickly picked it up

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"Sunlite16--" wrote:

Camilla remeber someone say something about not wanting to be hear here so she decideing to say something and said "You know i never asked to be queen!" she wiped her mouth delicatly and kept getting something on her cheek she kept wiping it put another came and another then she realized she was crying and ran out of the room raising her dress so she wouldn't trip "Your such a jerk you don't deserve her friendship you don't deserve to be here and how dare you treat her this way if i was her i'd have you beheaded but since she is such a nice person i know she never would!" Justin says looking at (james or i dont know sorry) and walking out throwing his napkin at the floor where a maid quickly picked it up

Awwww

~Claudia

1 2 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 Next →

Latest Forum Posts

favorite card game

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

♪♫♩ A Story From Lyrics ♪♫♩ Game

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

♪♫♩ A Story From Lyrics ♪♫♩ Game

Latest Videos

Play Online Games